THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

Jiangshi

Heavily Moderated User, Loves Sailfish
And there was no justification for shutting down schools once it was known that the kids nor the teachers were at risk.
To hell with the children’s families or the teachers families. My grandchildren are in grade school and middle school. Those places are petri dishes for infection.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
B906DEEB-604C-458B-AAA3-B29DD94E8208.png

How many did you buy

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
if true he would be guilty of using democrat tactics.
There has to be more than one Republican politician that's kicking his or her self for not realizing just how gullible and easily duped the voters could be,and how easily they can be parted with their cash.

vantexan

To hell with the children’s families or the teachers families. My grandchildren are in grade school and middle school. Those places are petri dishes for infection.
Then close the schools every flu season. Kid gets the measles, shut the place down. It's about the children and what's best for them, not you. And keeping kids locked out for a year affected test scores and upped suicide rates.

newfie

There has to be more than one Republican politician that's kicking his or her self for not realizing just how gullible and easily duped the voters could be,and how easily they can be parted with their cash.
well according to your side 81 million voters were duped while joe hid in his basement. Its a fascinating fairy tale.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
So, if Democrats are in charge of the "deep state," why were Presidents Biden and Obama's taxes audited by the IRS every year, but not trump's? Explain it to me like I'm a child.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
well according to your side 81 million voters were duped while joe hid in his basement. Its a fascinating fairy tale.
Your lot will never ever undertsand that we Libfolks dont need huge ego stroking rallies for our candidates. Trump lost Bigly! he is the ONLY president to never ever win the popular vote.

newfie

So, if Democrats are in charge of the "deep state," why were Presidents Biden and Obama's taxes audited by the IRS every year, but not trump's? Explain it to me like I'm a child.
who said the demorats are the only ones in the deep state? plenty of rino's with em