trump 2016

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I understand m that's cool,I'm a big boy and can take it.
You can't spend all of these resources on kids who can't or won't learn.

It really is a big joke. The classroom sizes are too large now. Then add a kid that shouldn't be in that classroom and take away from those that want to learn.

Or even worse have one teacher babysit a kid that has no business being in school.

Sorry,not everyone gets a participation trophy
Way it is here, those kids get an "assistant". It's not a teacher, they are paid considerably less than teachers. Like I said, not everyone is cut out for the special education field, I sure as hell know I couldn't do it.

Inclusion is better then sticking them in the basement.

Way it is here, those kids get an "assistant". It's not a teacher, they are paid considerably less than teachers. Like I said, not everyone is cut out for the special education field, I sure as hell know I couldn't do it.

Inclusion is better then sticking them in the basement.
I can only tell you from what I know .
My daughter gets full teacher rate when she babysits one of those kids.

Really not fair to the other kids.

Sportello

Their is a big difference between someone who needs extra help then someone who can't or won't learn.

Do you want that kid that can't learn to be your doctor?

I think not.
That is idiotic. There are people who CAN NOT learn. They are human beings. Society provides for them as same as for you or I.

There but the grace of ...

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You can't put a child that cannot learn and let them disrupt the other kids.

Just like you can't put this old white guy on a basketball team...I just doesn't workn
I agree, but like I said, it takes a special kind of teacher to teach special education. Getting those kids to a point where they aren't disruptive is a skill, not everyone has it.

I agree, but like I said, it takes a special kind of teacher to teach special education. Getting those kids to a point where they aren't disruptive is a skill, not everyone has it.
You can't spend all of your time on one child that does not have the god given intelligence that most of us have.

Honestly does a child who is considered (mentally retarded) belong with a regular class of students?

Or should he or she be in a.school that can focus on their needs?

You tell me?

Sportello

Meanwhile, a few pages back I asked this:

"Back on topic, I really wonder if the reactions in the latest Trump rallies are planned? Anarchists love anarchy. On the other hand, when you attract a lot of Neo Nazi, White Supremacists, Xenophobes, you are likely to have a confrontation.

You have a lot of angry white people (what are they angry about?), and a lot of angry people of colors other than white. Was it J Morrison that said 'they got the guns, but we got the numbers'? Five to One"

Evidently no one desires to remain on topic or have a discussion.

Meanwhile, a few pages back I asked this:

"Back on topic, I really wonder if the reactions in the latest Trump rallies are planned? Anarchists love anarchy. On the other hand, when you attract a lot of Neo Nazi, White Supremacists, Xenophobes, you are likely to have a confrontation.

You have a lot of angry white people (what are they angry about?), and a lot of angry people of colors other than white. Was it J Morrison that said 'they got the guns, but we got the numbers'? Five to One"

Evidently no one desires to remain on topic or have a discussion.
You are the only one here that does not want a discussion.