trump 2016

bbsam

Staff member
Maybe Ratner has no idea how markets work?

Or Ratner profits from the continued exodus of jobs from the USA.

I'll give Trump 4 years to build a wall, bring back jobs from oveseas, simplify the tax code and repeal Obsmacare.

If he doesn't do what he says, I'll be voting against him in 2020.

But you still didn't say 1 thing that's wrong with Trump's foreign policy.
When dealing with a "humanitarian crisis" the determining factor should not be how nice they've been to us.

He seems to believe taking over the oil fields would somehow stabilize the middle east and make us safe. WTF?!?

"...doesn't want other countries to know what he's really thinking..." WTF?!? That's exactly the BS that had Sadam thinking Noone cared if he invaded Kuwait. Clarity might be a good thing in foreign policy.

bbsam

Staff member
because you've made a lot more money then trump and that makes you an expert?
Actually. I said I was agreeing with Rattner and yes, he is very wealthy...not that that is the determining factor in whether one understands foreign policy.

newfie

Actually. I said I was agreeing with Rattner and yes, he is very wealthy...not that that is the determining factor in whether one understands foreign policy.

your phrasing was that Trump has "no idea how oil markets work" I think that is an impossible argument to make. I'm sure the guy understands markets very well , he's made a living off of them.

Oh Shoot

Trump is that kid in grade school that has some really good qualities but ruins it for himself by pushing girl's books on the ground in the hall.

Kasich is the kid who wears too much hair product and asks people if they want to see his tarantula he carries in his backpack.

newfie

Trump is that kid in grade school that has some really good qualities but ruins it for himself by pushing girl's books on the ground in the hall.

Kasich is the kid who wears too much hair product and asks people if they want to see his tarantula he carries in his backpack.

certainly two of the oddest references to either candidate that I have seen.

rickyb

Lots of left wingers opinion in that post.

A few facts, but mostly opinions.

Typical left wing hit piece.

They are trying to make Trump look evil as hell and stupider than RickyB.

If it works, and Cruz becomes the nominee, they will pull the same crap on him in the general election.
no i dont think so. jeremy scahill does great reporting on american wars. trump is teh first one that im aware that has been called a fascist because those are precisely some of the attributes he reflects. i mean i know ralph nader compared w bush to king henry or whatever because he ruled by decree, but thats probably the same for obama as well with his kill lists and the like.

fascism in america is a new development.

many of the guys i listen to have lots of conservative values. we dont fall for the divide and conquer of the left / right paradigm unlike some people lol....

Last edited: