trump 2016

bbsam

Staff member
Depends on who you are.
Not going P* foot around. Things are not right and you know it
How do.we fix it?= No clue
Things may not be right but it's not because of illegal immigration. Things aren't right because the days when two parties could work together ended long ago.

Clinton was only good when Gingrich came along.
Reagan would have been nothing without his partnership with Tip O'Neil.

Things may not be right but it's not because of illegal immigration. Things aren't right because the days when two parties could work together ended long ago.

Clinton was only good when Gingrich came along.
Reagan would have been nothing without his partnership with Tip O'Neil.
No argument. So what's your point!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
If she was black... not a :censored2:ing word.
I dont have the answer to inequality.
Presumptuous.
Call me crazy, but I don't care about a news person's predictions about the race, age, or socioeconomic status of criminals. Report the news, the facts, keep your opinions to yourself. When the facts come out, report them, I don't care what color you are. This isn't the first or last person who has been or will be fired for a facebook rant.

Presumptuous.
Call me crazy, but I don't care about a news person's predictions about the race, age, or socioeconomic status of criminals. Report the news, the facts, keep your opinions to yourself. When the facts come out, report them, I don't care what color you are. This isn't the first or last person who has been or will be fired for a facebook rant.
image (3).gif
image (3).gif