bbsam

Staff member
No problem...Dave
6b709504ac3b7cbb67ce784e06ac6175.jpg

bbsam

Staff member
Nope. Ask me directions in English please
Or don't ask me
Well next time you're in the shower with a Spanish speaking Fedex Ground driver, maybe the two of you won't need to discuss directions for getting you where you want to be.

I gotta admit, I didn't know what a shower had to do with it, but hey, I'm not one to judge!

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Have you figured out why Trump is racist?
Because the only chance for you to beat Trump is by labeling him a racist.

That's real funny, because Trump has supporters in all race groups, and all religious groups including Muslims.

Funny how all those people of color are supporting someone who you claim is racist.

I am wondering, was he racists when he dated an African American woman?

Or is it just because he is running against Hillary.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
And if she was black????
Not a :censored2:ing word .
Presumptuous.
Call me crazy, but I don't care about a news person's predictions about the race, age, or socioeconomic status of criminals. Report the news, the facts, keep your opinions to yourself. When the facts come out, report them, I don't care what color you are. This isn't the first or last person who has been or will be fired for a facebook rant.
Tldr:wink2:

Well next time you're in the shower with a Spanish speaking Fedex Ground driver, maybe the two of you won't need to discuss directions for getting you where you want to be.

I gotta admit, I didn't know what a shower had to do with it, but hey, I'm not one to judge!
Don't you have some more illegals to hire?

MAKAVELI

That's real funny, because Trump has supporters in all race groups, and all religious groups including Muslims.

Funny how all those people of color are supporting someone who you claim is racist.

Donald Sterling ring a bell?

bbsam

Staff member

I think it's because of the racist comments he makes.

BrownArmy

Wow.

I really don't care about H.Clinton.

If Trump loses, than she wins, in which case, we will have achieved TOTAL SUCK.

But if you don't understand why Trump is being labeled as a 'racist', and you've gone over the things he's said, and you still don't get it.....

Then you're a poopy-head.