trump 2016

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

In Dave's World comments are only intellectual if he agrees with them. If anyone posts anything he dislikes he commences his usual personal attacks in attempts to belittle people.

Fixing quotes changes what the OP said. If he wanted to say something else he would have. Who do you think you are that you can change someone's thoughts at will?

ONG---you are 100% incorrect. There are many members who's posts I agree with and if by chance I don't I respectfully disagree with them.

Unfortunately, since you rely on the thoughts of others, my disagreement would be with them, not you.

newfie

Fixing quotes changes what the OP said. If he wanted to say something else he would have. Who do you think you are that you can change someone's thoughts at will?

ONG---you are 100% incorrect. There are many members who's posts I agree with and if by chance I don't I respectfully disagree with them.

Unfortunately, since you rely on the thoughts of others, my disagreement would be with them, not you.

your panties are in a bunch.

Catatonic

Nine Lives

I thought he got everything from Faux news?

BrownArmy

On some level, it really doesn't matter whether he's racist or not.

He's very good with the dog-whistle; either he's actually racist, or he's just pretending.

If that's true, is there really much difference?