trump 2016

klein

Für Meno :)
This has gotten so interesting that CBC (Canadian broadcasting company - Canadian government owned) will actually broadcast the US debate live today!
Can't wait to see Krusty the Clown! It really could become a Simpsons episode!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
This has gotten so interesting that CBC (Canadian broadcasting company - Canadian government owned) will actually broadcast the US debate live today!
Can't wait to see Krusty the Clown! It really could become a Simpsons episode!
That's not nice. Hillary can help the way she looks. Plus her twitching is medical, she can't control it.

Let's have you talking about your female customers like Trump does.
See how long you'll still be employed!
I've had several drivers (in 3 states) talk about their customers like that. They always end it with "be sure to get a signature here".

klein

I've had several drivers (in 3 states) talk about their customers like that. They always end it with "be sure to get a signature here".
Then Im sorry.
I didnt know most American men commicate wanting sex say it so openly.
It's a different cuture than ours.
You have the freedom of speech I suppose.

TheJerk

Porch Pirate
This election is such a joke. Donald Trump invited Bill Clintons accusers. Are we going to have a debate about the issues 30 days before the election or an epic fight? Good Job America!!!

klein

Then Im sorry.
That's okay !
Next debate will be about bimbos sex life before meeting Trump! Lmao!

TheJerk

Porch Pirate
Donald Trump is exactly what this country needs. This is exactly why the establish is doing everything in their power to keep him out of office. Clinton is the status quo candidate. Unfortunately a large portion of the masses are enslaved by the box in their living room that glows every night from 5pm to 10pm.

Exactly why there should be Election Reform. This two party system isn't working.

Then Im sorry.
You should get out more. There is a lot more going on in America. Especially in the ghettos.