trump 2016

MAKAVELI

Banned
http://news-hl-center manager.newsr...ount=ocms_0&referrer=200620&showall=1&mcc=310
The VICE Guide to Right Now: Former Miss Teen USA Contestants Say Trump Walked in on Them Changing

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
http://news-hl-center manager.newsr...ount=ocms_0&referrer=200620&showall=1&mcc=310
The VICE Guide to Right Now: Former Miss Teen USA Contestants Say Trump Walked in on Them Changing
It's cool though man, because he's "seen it all before".....

BTW your link is broken so here's this one:

Four women who competed in the 1997 Miss Teen USA beauty pageant said Donald Trump walked into the dressing room while contestants — some as young as 15 — were changing.

“I remember putting on my dress really quick because I was like, ‘Oh my god, there’s a man in here,’” said Mariah Billado, the former Miss Vermont Teen USA.

Trump, she recalled, said something like, “Don’t worry, ladies, I’ve seen it all before.

Teen Beauty Queens Say Trump Walked In On Them Changing

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
“I’ll tell you the funniest is that I’ll go backstage before a show and everyone’s getting dressed,” Trump told Stern in recordings released Saturday by CNN. “No men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in, because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it…. ‘Is everyone OK’? You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody OK?’ And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.”

"We Were All Naked” When Donald Trump Walked Through Beauty Queen...

Creep alert... Hide your kids, hide your wife, Donald is near.

rickyb

i heard obama has deported more immigrants than george w bush.

the so called "conservatives" on here should ask themselves if they know this or not, and if not, why not?

Last edited:

rickyb

nader thinks trump could be the fastest impeached prez in us history because he doesnt have support of the republicans.

of course probably all presidents should have been impeached but its a broken justice system

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
giphy.gif