trump 2016

newfie

The Tea Party created the monster that is Trump, and now they're going to pay the price in the form of the wholesale destruction of the GOP. The down ballot fallout from the nuclear disaster that is Trump will be significant. Add-in the browning of America and the GOP is a dead duck.

Thank you, Tea Party morons!

shows how little you guys know . Trump is his own brand and many of his beliefs are out of line with the tea party. put the media talking points down and educate yourselves.

newfie

No need to discuss .
Your stupidity speaks for itself by supporting Trump!

I never got fired for drinking on the job. You are in the stupid class by yourself.
upload_2016-10-15_21-5-53.png

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
How many rape and sexual assault accusers is it up to now, 9? How many tapes of him saying disgusting misogynistic things have been found, how many more will be found before election day? He is done.

klein

Für Meno :)
To newfie :
I'm actually glad I got fired.
Had no time for breaks whatsoever.
They had to add another truck and driver to cover my route.
An extra $100.000 or more per year.
Looks good on ups !
Atleast the drivers can enjoy their breaks now and take things easier !
I get a UPS delivery every other month and can't believe he has the time to ring my bell and wait for a signature when sig. is not needed !
I'm happy things have changed !

BrownArmy

Forget the fact that he's racist, homophobic, xenophobic, and obviously a little rapey.

His only qualification for POTUS is his supposed business acumen. Lulz.

No, he didn't break the law by not paying taxes - he was able to not pay taxes for a decade because he lost almost a billion dollars due to bad business decisions.

And he's pushing 250lbs...probably shouldn't be making fat jokes.

He's a loser.

BrownArmy

It blows my mind:

The reasons to dislike H. Clinton are legion, even for a centrist like me, but I don't understand the love for Trump.

I feel like Trump is getting a pass about his obvious :censored2:baggery because people have an almost pathological hatred of Hillary.

When this election began, I assumed it would be Bush v Clinton, in some kind of regressive time travel science fiction scenario.

(Because, somehow in this particular Universe, the only Presidential choices we're given are random family members of previous Presidents...)

And then: TRUMP!

To be fair, Trump has been saying variations on what he's saying now for almost thirty years, dodging questions about running for President for almost as long.

But he was totally wrong before, and he's totally wrong now.

Maybe he should have run back in the '80's, when he wasn't 240lbs and paranoid.

newfie

To newfie :
I'm actually glad I got fired.
Had no time for breaks whatsoever.
They had to add another truck and driver to cover my route.
An extra $100.000 or more per year.
Looks good on ups !
Atleast the drivers can enjoy their breaks now and take things easier !
I get a UPS delivery every other month and can't believe he has the time to ring my bell and wait for a signature when sig. is not needed !
I'm happy things have changed !

upload_2016-10-15_23-7-25.png