trump 2016

newfie

I was just going by the law ...

Qualifying for Medical Marijuana in California

How to Become a Medical Marijuana Patient in California
  1. Patients must be a California Resident with a valid California I.D. as proof of residency. If you do not have a California I.D. an out of state I.D., passport, or other photo I.D. with proof of residency such as bank statement, utility bill, etc. is acceptable.

2. Patients are advised, to obtain legitimate medical records or documentation from your primary care physician describing their diagnosis, and to bring these records with to your marijuana evaluation appointment — *Learn how to request your medical records

3. Obtain written documentation from a physician licensed in the state of California stating that, you are a qualifying patient. Be sure to bring your medical records with you to your appointment — *Find a certified medical marijuana physician in California

4. Once a patient has obtained a written certification from a physician licensed in the state of California, patients are required to register with the California Department of Public Health, Public Health Policy and Research Branch, Medical Marijuana Program Unit — upon registration, patients will receive a medical marijuana I.D. card.

how about the second statement in bold?

wayfair

swollen member

1. Patients must be a California Resident with a valid California I.D. as proof of residency. If you do not have a California I.D. an out of state I.D., passport, or other photo I.D. with proof of residency such as bank statement, utility bill, etc. is acceptable.

2. Patients are advised, to obtain legitimate medical records or documentation from your primary care physician describing their diagnosis, and to bring these records with to your marijuana evaluation appointment — *Learn how to request your medical records

3. Obtain written documentation from a physician licensed in the state of California stating that, you are a qualifying patient. Be sure to bring your medical records with you to your appointment — *Find a certified medical marijuana physician in California

4. Once a patient has obtained a written certification from a physician licensed in the state of California, patients are required to register with the California Department of Public Health, Public Health Policy and Research Branch, Medical Marijuana Program Unit — upon registration, patients will receive a medical marijuana I.D. card.

you forgot this tidbit..

CAN I OWN OR BUY A GUN WITH A MEDICAL MARIJUANA CARD?
The federal Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms sent warning letters to gun dealers in 2011 warning them they could not sell to known medical marijuana users. When buying a gun, you may be asked whether you are a user of illegal drugs and/or medical marijuana.

Answering yes makes you ineligible to purchase; falsely answering no is in principle punishable as perjury. This should not affect current gun owners. Although California law does not prohibit medical marijuana users from having guns, using a gun in connection with an offense such as cultivation or possession for sale can result in additional criminal charges. Users are advised to keep their guns in a location that is separate from their marijuana.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member

I think it's a lot easier than those regulations make it sound. Disclaimer: I have no personal experience with this. I know a a guy in his 20's that got his medical marijuana card, without a legit diagnosis.

Last edited:
I think it's a lot easier than those regulations make it sound. Disclaimer: I have no personal experience with this. I know a a guy in his 20's that got his medical marijuana card, without a legit diagnosis.
Anchorman1-GIF.gif

rickyb

nader says he doesnt know anything about being prez, so hes either gonna learn from the seedy characters hes being hanging with (guliani, chris christie, etc), or hes gonna learn another way and make america great again.

BrownArmy

nader says he doesnt know anything about being prez, so hes either gonna learn from the seedy characters hes being hanging with (guliani, chris christie, etc), or hes gonna learn another way and make america great again.

The other narrative is that he'll sidestep every single normal thing, just like his candidacy, and HE'LL JUST :censored2:ING WIN.

We'll see.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dr.Brownz

2 of these are examples of us government terrorism assuming your attacking people for political purposes.

Trump should pardon Bradley Manning. Since all he did was expose what the government was doing (and lying about) for years. Isn't that funny how the government can just call it "classified" and then suddenly it is morally ok in peoples minds to lie about it to the public.

Dr.Brownz

you forgot this tidbit..

CAN I OWN OR BUY A GUN WITH A MEDICAL MARIJUANA CARD?
The federal Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms sent warning letters to gun dealers in 2011 warning them they could not sell to known medical marijuana users. When buying a gun, you may be asked whether you are a user of illegal drugs and/or medical marijuana.

Answering yes makes you ineligible to purchase; falsely answering no is in principle punishable as perjury. This should not affect current gun owners. Although California law does not prohibit medical marijuana users from having guns, using a gun in connection with an offense such as cultivation or possession for sale can result in additional criminal charges. Users are advised to keep their guns in a location that is separate from their marijuana.

Important note: there has never been a case to my knowledge where someone was busted for marijuana and later convicted of perjury because they had a gun legally (not in their possession at the time of the arrest for weed)