trump 2016

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
neither do the east germans...

bro
The berlin wall came down 27 years ago today. And the US just elected a man to the presidency that promised to build a wall on our southern border. Whether you see the relevancy or not doesn't change the fact that his comment DOES have a place in this thread, and yours is a derail.

wayfair

swollen member
The berlin wall came down 27 years ago today. And the US just elected a man to the presidency that promised to build a wall on our southern border. Whether you see the relevancy or not doesn't change the fact that his comment DOES have a place in this thread, and yours is a derail.

were you even alive then?

there's already a fence on the border...

fence, wall?? does it matter... there's friggin drones that cover it... big friggin DEAL

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
were you even alive then?

there's already a fence on the border...

fence, wall?? does it matter... there's friggin drones that cover it... big friggin DEAL
Ya I was nice try to derail further.
I do agree with you that it doesn't matter, and the fact that Trump made it a huge point in his campaign is a freaking joke just like he is.

rod

Retired 23 years
I used to like Steven Colbert but after watching him more or less try to get people to riot on his show last night I won't watch him anymore. I think he's went off the deep end.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I don't think a wall is the right decision but how do you keep illegals out?