trump 2016

oldngray

nowhere special
how much do you donate per year to political groups?

just because most people dont think like you do, doesnt mean theyre right

I do donate but how much is my own business.

How much do you donate?

and why do you think you are right and almost everybody else is wrong?

working 12 hours a day? that sucks. 8 is enough for me. how can you engage with democracy when your working so much?

i wouldnt want to deliver packages 12 hours a day anyways, its too meaningless.

i guarantee you trump is paying close attention along with the rest of the government.
I don't have to, but I want to maintain my lifestyle. I want to keep what I've worked for. What have you worked for? My guess is that you don't have much. When you got nothing, you've got nothing to lose.

rickyb

I do donate but how much is my own business.

How much do you donate?

and why do you think you are right and almost everybody else is wrong?
i never said that, im saying just bc most people think something is true doesnt mean it is.

im at $1600 this year. next year will probably be $2000. im guessing you do less than 100.

one of the points of the matrix was to overcome cynicism. dont be a doubting thomas anderson

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
working 12 hours a day? that sucks. 8 is enough for me. how can you engage with democracy when your working so much?

i wouldnt want to deliver packages 12 hours a day anyways, its too meaningless.

i guarantee you trump is paying close attention along with the rest of the government.

You've got a lot of nerve coming on a website devoted to UPSers and saying that. Many on here work very hard for what they have and find that the pay and benefits afford them a comfortable lifestyle. They aren't out protesting and then relying on government assistance.

Also, Trump could care less about the protesting in Canada. Your many baseless assumptions about what happens in America are just that.

rickyb

You've got a lot of nerve coming on a website devoted to UPSers and saying that. Many on here work very hard for what they have and find that the pay and benefits afford them a comfortable lifestyle. They aren't out protesting and then relying on government assistance.

Also, Trump could care less about the protesting in Canada. Your many baseless assumptions about what happens in America are just that.
settle down beavis.

ive experienced UPS first hand.

have you ever considered UPS is not devoted to UPSers?

settle down beavis.

ive experienced UPS first hand.

have you ever considered UPS is not devoted to UPSers?
Not anymore than manufacturing employers do. But UPS pays 40% more than a local aluminum plant does. And UPS also gives better medical and about 3 times the pension.