trump 2016

newfie

thats not how it works newf. maybe you should tell the cops to piss off and go after the wall st gang.

You have a protest going on that wish's to overturn the elections. that's not how it work either . Maybe you should get a job cleaning up moose droppings and leave American politics to americans?

rickyb

You have a protest going on that wish's to overturn the elections. that's not how it work either . Maybe you should get a job cleaning up moose droppings and leave American politics to americans?
the trump protest i went to was mostly about peace and against racism.

and i agree with donald trump that the electoral college is a disaster for democracy.

newfie

the trump protest i went to was mostly about peace and against racism.

and i agree with donald trump that the electoral college is a disaster for democracy.

yea because California , Texas , Illinois and Florida are the only states that should see our candidates .

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

When I was a small kid, my Dad was based out of Orange County, CA. One day, he loaded us up in the station wagon and said we were going to see something historic. I didn't want to go, but he forced the whole family and we drove down to the USMC Air Base at El Toro. We couldn't get very close because it was surrounded by MPs and police, so we just parked.

After about an hour, we watched as Richard Nixon's 707 came in for a landing. I knew he had resigned, but my Dad explained it all.

One day, the same thing will happen with Trump. I don't care if it Air Force 1 or Trump 1. He will be ushered out in disgrace. I would gladly fly to NY to watch it happen.

Tuck Frump.