trump 2016

i was at a trump protest last night because i dont like the mainstream media, and i dont like what he said about muslims and mexicans, and anyways a speaker there said she went to a university down south 10 years ago and its still very segregated...
What does one expect to accomplish at a trump protest at this point? A rioter should be prosecuted as a hater, thus a hate crime.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
i was at a trump protest last night because i dont like the mainstream media, and i dont like what he said about muslims and mexicans, and anyways a speaker there said she went to a university down south 10 years ago and its still very segregated...
Why were you at a Trump protest????? You live in Canada?? Do you forget that? Are the fumes from the radon gas in your basement clouding your brain??

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Looks like Trump is going to have to put a wall up north too if this is how Canadians think. Although, I'm sure not all Canadians believe in rioting when they don't get their way. :p

Last edited:

Looks like Trump is going to have to put a wall up north too if this how Canadians think. Although, I'm sure not all Canadians believe in rioting when they don't get their way. :p
My Canadian neighbors still think America is great, and will get better. But they are better off than Ricky.