trump 2016

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
hitler.jpg
hitler.jpg
hitler.jpg
uh oh public citizen raising the alarm:

Public Citizen ‏@Public_Citizen 5h5 hours ago

#TheTimeIsRightFor #WeThePeople to raise our collective voice against corporate hegemony and the spread of fascist sentiment. Time to fight.

CxQPpHyW8AAeGAb.jpg

Heil Drumpf! The merger of business and political/government interests=fascism.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Why must the left always associate anything they hate with A.H. ?

You know the rules here, when you play your nazi card it means that you have nothing further to contribute towards the ongoing conversation .

rickyb

You know the rules here, when you play your nazi card it means that you have nothing further to contribute towards the ongoing conversation .
150px-Meandros_flag.svg.png
we just started doing it recently with trump and the rise of far right wing parties in EU.

this is the logo of the far right wing party in greece who has 8% of the vote. look familiar? guess what their policies are?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Should I retrieve some of the pictures of Obama in a Nazi uniform, or him as a monkey? On this site....many examples.

Trump and his team are fair game.

rickyb

Perfect. "Putting the swamp in charge of the swamp". It's kind of like putting the weasel in charge of the henhouse.
yea its one lobbyist after another on his cabinet.

not suprised.

i think the right wing should look up anytime something good has happened in american politics and why did it happen? a little understanding of how power actually works might help

rickyb

i might be wrong, but obama assassinated by drone the first american overseas with no legal authority.

perhaps under trump we will see the first american national assassinated domestically by drone strike with dubious authority.

i think my dog voted trump. he wanted a wall in teh backyard to keep all the squirrels and raccoons out, he wanted to deport all the vicious doggies from the dog park...

JL 0513

I love how Trump apparently represents the FAR right in the eyes of libs, while Obama or Hillary is middle of the road centrist.

While conservatives see Trump as liberal on many issues. Everyone sees everything completely different based on where they stand.

oldngray

nowhere special
I love how Trump apparently represents the FAR right in the eyes of libs, while Obama or Hillary is middle of the road centrist.

While conservatives see Trump as liberal on many issues. Everyone sees everything completely different based on where they stand.

It is always the far right or tags like alt or neo when Liberals try talk about the right. They can't seem to be able to simply say conservative or right. They can't even call themselves liberals either and ran away from the term and try to call themselves progressives. They have shifted so far left they have no idea what the middle is.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Making America White Again. Trump a liberal??? OMFG.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
i might be wrong, but obama assassinated by drone the first american overseas with no legal authority.

perhaps under trump we will see the first american national assassinated domestically by drone strike with dubious authority.

i think my dog voted trump. he wanted a wall in teh backyard to keep all the squirrels and raccoons out, he wanted to deport all the vicious doggies from the dog park...

Your dog is smarter than most Republicans.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Maybe that explains why people have the opinion of you that they do. Simple

Here's a logic question for you. Trump said the system was rigged against him, but he won. So now, he loads his staff and Cabinet with people who created the 1 percent in the first place.

Goldman Sachs, corporate lobbyists, and known corporatists that are all about making the rich even richer.

Trump tax plan will benefit them the most, not the middle class.

When does he start helping The Blacks and rebuilding the inner cities? He hasn't said squat.

You're welcome.

JL 0513

Making America White Again. Trump a liberal??? OMFG.

You haven't been listening to him? He's proposed lots of spending programs and goodies liberals love. You haven't noticed conservatives bashing him for the last year and a half for not being at all conservative?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You haven't been listening to him? He's proposed lots of spending programs and goodies liberals love. You haven't noticed conservatives bashing him for the last year and a half for not being at all conservative?
Bottom line is you have no freaking clue what kind of person you voted for, because no one knows what is going through the mind of this opportunist. I think that says a lot about you, and a lot about our political environment.