trump 2016

newfie

show me some popular centrist parties in EU that are against maternity leave laws, 4 weeks vacation per year, affordable college, and single payer healthcare.

ill guarantee you theres no popular centrist party in the EU that proposes only 12 weeks maternity leave, unaffordable healthcare, and no guaranteed vacation laws.

what does your fandom for European centrist have to do with the post you responded to?

Klein is also a big fan of European centrism. Just saying.

rickyb

what does your fandom for European centrist have to do with the post you responded to?

Klein is also a big fan of European centrism. Just saying.
go back and look at the conversations. democrats are a right wing party. republicans are far right. and i compared them to other developed countries.

JL 0513

go back and look at the conversations. democrats are a right wing party. republicans are far right. and i compared them to other developed countries.

Bottom line is, who cares about how other countries function? Our founders escaped Europe precisely to separate from those ideas. Now the left wants to go backwards. Why have an America?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
my coworker is on visa from china, he says trump gives him the same feeling as the communist chinese government.
Check his passport .
All the one's I have seen show the most stern look on their faces .
So I once asked some giggling Chinese girls why they looked that way.
If we smile , they don't let us leave .