trump 2016

rickyb

trump has put a ton of war hawks in his cabinet who are going to expand the empire. its gonna be more of the same.

conservatives should look up what they can do to influence their president.

a violation of conservatives principles:

Edward Snowden Retweeted
Joseph Cox ‏@josephfcox Nov 18

Trump's new CIA director Pompeo wants the NSA to carry out even more mass surveillance (via @lindsaywise) http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/national-security/article56869248.html …
Cxjy4JsXUAAPe5X.jpg

Edward Snowden ‏@Snowden Nov 18

Edward Snowden Retweeted ACLU National

An AG who liked the KKK "until they smoked pot" and a CIA Director who believes dissidents should be put to death. Is this greatness?

Edward Snowden added,

ACLU National @ACLU
Thomas Figures, a Black assistant U.S. attorney who worked for Sessions, testified that Jeff Sessions called him "boy" on a number of times.
Cxjy4JsXUAAPe5X.jpg

Last edited:

watdaflock?

I am registered. To vote, to drive, to operate water craft, to deliver work in federal buildings, to help out in a couple school districts. Even to own some real property.
Neat. You're registered at all of those things because you want to be.

Last edited:

watdaflock?

And we are supposed to worry about the oceans rising in a 100 years but if you're worried about a terrorist killing you today then that's islamophobia.
Oceans have been rising at a much more rapid rate this past decade, but glad you're starting to figure it out.

Fact is, you are more likely to be killed by some gun/religion fanatic extremist in America than a terrorist.

Last edited:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Did you see those picture from New Zealand after the earthquake ?
The shoreline rose up 6-7 feet .

Isn't wonderful to be living on a constant evolving planet .

JL 0513

Oceans have been rising at a much more rapid rate this past decade, but glad you're starting to figure it out.

Fact is, you are more likely to be killed by some gun/religion fanatic extremist in America than a terrorist.

How many Christian extremist or "gun fanatics" have killed people in the last few years? On the other hand, how many in the name of Islam? Come on man. Really the easiest way to die is to visit a liberal city like Chicago.

rickyb

How many Christian extremist or "gun fanatics" have killed people in the last few years? On the other hand, how many in the name of Islam? Come on man. Really the easiest way to die is to visit a liberal city like Chicago.
you sound like you don`t know. look it up! its right wing christians i believe.

watdaflock?

How many Christian extremist or "gun fanatics" have killed people in the last few years? On the other hand, how many in the name of Islam? Come on man.
Non-Muslim extremists have carried out 19 attacks since September 2001 killing 48 people
Radical Muslims have killed 26 people in seven attacks, new report found
The Charleston church massacre on June 17 is considered the worst non-Muslim attack since 9/11, with nine killed.

Hope this helps.

JL 0513

Non-Muslim extremists have carried out 19 attacks since September 2001 killing 48 people
Radical Muslims have killed 26 people in seven attacks, new report found
The Charleston church massacre on June 17 is considered the worst non-Muslim attack since 9/11, with nine killed.

Hope this helps.

Except that those stats leave out all "lone wolf" Islamic radicals, for which there are numerous attacks. The publications pushing this comparison myth has an obvious leftist agenda. Also, the American attackers are from all different backgrounds and beliefs, but are all added together.

Where has the ocean risen? Hasn't risen here in over 100 years.

JL 0513

DriveInDriveOut & rickyb, I know you're on the side of radical Islam, but you can easily look up the stats yourself instead of your smart ratings. Try to branch out from MoveOn.org or ThinkProgress.org.

rickyb

DriveInDriveOut & rickyb, I know you're on the side of radical Islam, but you can easily look up the stats yourself instead of your smart ratings. Try to branch out from MoveOn.org or ThinkProgress.org.
The biggest terror threat in America isn't Islamic extremists

almost all of the articles on teh first page of google make a point of this that its whites.

but you dont even know the democrats are a right wing party so its no suprise you dont know this. all you have to do is question the establishment media narrative + government narrative for 2 seconds to find out the truth.

BrownArmy

One of the less intelligent posts you've made.

No one is on the side of 'radical Islam', a made-up term to frighten children and idiots.

As a citizen in the USA, my odds of dying due to 'Islam' are far far lesser than my odds of dying due to gun violence.

Look it up.

JL 0513

One of the less intelligent posts you've made.

No one is on the side of 'radical Islam', a made-up term to frighten children and idiots.

As a citizen in the USA, my odds of dying due to 'Islam' are far far lesser than my odds of dying due to gun violence.

Look it up.

The left constantly defends radical Islam. After every attack, excuses for them flow. Odd since isn't radical Islam the opposite of liberalism?

JL 0513

The biggest terror threat in America isn't Islamic extremists

almost all of the articles on teh first page of google make a point of this that its whites.

but you dont even know the democrats are a right wing party so its no suprise you dont know this. all you have to do is question the establishment media narrative + government narrative for 2 seconds to find out the truth.

For every one of your links I could post one too.

The Popular Myth That Right-Wing Extremism Kills More Than Islamic Terrorism in U.S. Since 9/11