trump 2016

rickyb

your definition is that the government is the only one engaged in terrorism. you continue to either intentionally or unintentionally defend the isis terrorsts with your rhetoric.
no i didnt i used ISIS as an example and then i used government as an example.

whats your definition of terrorism?

newfie

no i didnt i used ISIS as an example and then i used government as an example.

whats your definition of terrorism?
you keep selling the government is the terrorist not ISIS theme. Its bad when I have to tell you what you have been doing .

newfie

im saying they both are, and one kills and harms alot more than the other.

the problem as I previously stated is you have to be challenged to acknowledge the threat from ISIS.

when you make the government is a terrorist argument you appear to not realize that the people you are conversing with do not consider government terrorism a threat to them but do consider Isis a potential threat to them.

rickyb

the problem as I previously stated is you have to be challenged to acknowledge the threat from ISIS.

when you make the government is a terrorist argument you appear to not realize that the people you are conversing with do not consider government terrorism a threat to them but do consider Isis a potential threat to them.
i'm not suprised you dont think government terrorism is a threat to you. so as long as the government is blowing up other countries, its not a big deal according to you?

so terrorism is only bad when its a threat to you?

rickyb

so while trump has appointed alot of war hawks to his cabinet, the russian relations are expected to be better than they would have been under hillary.

the bar is very low either way.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
off topic for rickyb

What is your take on the request from some of your fellow Canadians that California , Oregon , Washington and maybe Hawaii break away from The USA and join Canada ?

You too could have a southern border with Mexico .

rickyb

off topic for rickyb

What is your take on the request from some of your fellow Canadians that California , Oregon , Washington and maybe Hawaii break away from The USA and join Canada ?

You too could have a southern border with Mexico .
well id move to cali, as long as i could keep my healthcare in canada.

i think certainly developed countries citizens should have free choice of country and government.

newfie

i'm not suprised you dont think government terrorism is a threat to you. so as long as the government is blowing up other countries, its not a big deal according to you?

so terrorism is only bad when its a threat to you?

yes absolutely. why would I worry about something that's no threat to me. At least speak to the audience. go post on a muslim board in Syria about the government boogie man, they will be much more receptive.

rickyb

yes absolutely. why would I worry about something that's no threat to me. At least speak to the audience. go post on a muslim board in Syria about the government boogie man, they will be much more receptive.
well there you go thats your problem.

are you christian? do you believe in the golden rule?

newfie

well there you go thats your problem.

are you christian? do you believe in the golden rule?

yes I believe the lord helps those who help their selves. Your twisted anti government rhetoric is no threat to me.

Isis has the potential to be a threat to me.

P

pickup

HAHAHAHHAHAHA

So far genious, MILLIONS of americans are boycotting Trump and his entities. Complaints to NBC range in the millions.

Business associates with Trump are also cutting ties with him.

You dont win elections when you alienate half the entire country.

Trump has about as much a chance of winning as you do becoming mayor of your town.

TOS.

Ha ha ha, hey TOS maybe you should run for mayor of your town, Loserville.

rickyb

yes I believe the lord helps those who help their selves. Your twisted anti government rhetoric is no threat to me.

Isis has the potential to be a threat to me.
you should fire your preacher.

your government violently attacking, occupying, and meddling with the middle east is why ISIS is so pissed off with you in the first place.