trump 2016

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Sen Lying Warren wants the GAO to investigate Trump's Transition Team .

Honestly, this is the most important thing she can decide what to do while being paid by the taxpayers ?

rickyb

rickyb ,
You should be celebrating that anyone can survive long enough (30+ years ) at UPS to earn the right to retire .
And we retirees need to thank all of the people who got fired for your ( union ) contributions towards the Teamster Pension Funds. For you are the ones keeping the Fund solvent ; anyone who didn't stay long enough to be vested , your contributions went into the general funds from which our pensions are drawn .
i think alot of it comes down to personal expectations

rickyb

Not a threat to me. I'm documented in all that I do, and willing to conform the RULES if necessary. Life ain't that difficult.
im guessing theres greater chance of death by your own government than by ISIS.

and no you shouldn't give up your rights because when you really need it you won't be able to use them. its much easier to fight for freedom and justice in america than it is in north korea. you dont want to be in their position.

newfie

Maybe a president that doesn't condone violence at rallies is a starting point.

that's possibly one reason why Hillary did not win, once project veritas discovered that Hillary's people were the ones starting all the violence.

I would expect that your next response would be the typical liberal garbage about edited video's.

before you go there keep in mind that all the current violent anti-trump protest are being performed by Hillary supporters.

newfie

The link where he encouraged it. TTKU.

I think he used the word condoned ? Encouraged would require a quote. Condoned could be proven by not taking action.

Both Obama and Hillary have been strangely quiet on this issue.
If Obama can comment that a predatory assaulter looks like the son he never had then it seems like he could spend a few minutes reminding the looters and rioters that the electoral process they are objecting to is the same one that got a black man elected president twice.

rickyb

that's possibly one reason why Hillary did not win, once project veritas discovered that Hillary's people were the ones starting all the violence.

I would expect that your next response would be the typical liberal garbage about edited video's.

before you go there keep in mind that all the current violent anti-trump protest are being performed by Hillary supporters.
the explosion in hate crimes is because of what trump said. he is rightfully speaking out against it now, but its too little too late.

some one was even attacked in my city recently and said "heil trump" or whatever nazi bs

and on the other hand hillary has ruined / killed thousands of lives around the world with the US military and is partly responsible for the growth of ISIS

newfie

the explosion in hate crimes is because of what trump said. he is rightfully speaking out against it now, but its too little too late.

some one was even attacked in my city recently and said "heil trump" or whatever nazi bs

and on the other hand hillary has ruined / killed thousands of lives around the world with the US military and is partly responsible for the growth of ISIS

the project veritas video's showed that the person you think may be a right wing trump supporter was actually a DNC/ Clinton plant pretending to be such.

im guessing theres greater chance of death by your own government than by ISIS.

and no you shouldn't give up your rights because when you really need it you won't be able to use them. its much easier to fight for freedom and justice in america than it is in north korea. you dont want to be in their position.
I have a greater chance of death by a Canadian or an illegal.

newfie

speaking of illegals caught sneaking into Canada , this one can do a lot of damage

upload_2016-11-24_22-39-37.png