trump 2016

MAKAVELI

Banned
None that I know of.
Just as aid to Israel has nothing to do with the holocaust. I specifically said "the moral and emotional support." Nothing about funding.

Although the US supplied a lot of support for Liberia.
And it looks like Drumpf will provide a lot of support to Russia.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
O

Obama was more critical of Putin and his actions. Drumpf has a major man crush on Putin and Russia. Personally, I think Drumpf wants to pattern his presidency after Putin.
I'd say that Trump wants to project the toughness of Putin.

Don't you remember in 2012 Obama telling the Russian ambassador, "Tell Putin I can be more accommodating once I win this election".

MAKAVELI

Banned
I

Don't you remember in 2012 Obama telling the Russian ambassador, "Tell Putin I can be more accommodating once I win this election".
I also remember Obama condemning Russia's actions in Crimea and the Ukraine and supporting sanctions for those actions.

newfie

fixed it for you

your apparent display of ignorance represents why your side lost. Even now 8 years later after having lost every advantage the democratic party could possibly lose you guys still have not figured out that your city is burning.

upload_2016-12-31_9-25-32.png

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Trump doesn't understand the dynamics of the Israel situation. Obama and Kerry are getting Israel a $38B military aid package. Bebe doesn't want a 2-state "solution", and is increasingly aggressive in terms of adding settlements into disputed territory.

In Russia, was the situation the same when Obama won? No. Russia had never actively interfered in our election process. If the situation were reversed. all you Righties would be pitching a fit.

Trump's hard Right appointee will play right into Israels hands and make Trump the factor that ensures a "1-state solution" for Israel. Trump is dumb. Putin knows it, and Israel knows it too. He does what his far Right handlers say to do. Pliable Silly Putty that is orange instead of pink.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
No but Drumpf just can't get Putin's D* out of his mouth.

Exactly. Someone else said Trump wants to pattern his Presidency after Putin...probably. After all, Trump admires a man who is basically a brutal dictator and bully of epic proportions. Yes, and all of the Trumpsters here now love Russia and everything Russia does, because Trump likes Russia and vice-versa.

Wow..just wow.

newfie

Trump doesn't understand the dynamics of the Israel situation. Obama and Kerry are getting Israel a $38B military aid package. Bebe doesn't want a 2-state "solution", and is increasingly aggressive in terms of adding settlements into disputed territory.

anyone and everyone except Obama and Kerry understand the dyanmics enough to know its all screwed up. Your side screws up our foreign policy and you want to lecture us like your guys have some higher calling. do you really believe your own BS?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
anyone and everyone except Obama and Kerry understand the dyanmics enough to know its all screwed up. Your side screws up our foreign policy and you want to lecture us like your guys have some higher calling. do you really believe your own BS?

I believe Israel is an aggressor nation that has zero interest in resolving it's Palestinian issues. We should cut-off all of their funding and let Right Wing BiBi fight-off the Muslims himself. Our side wants to have a 2-state "solution". Your side wants a war so they can sell more tanks and planes. Saving $38B would go a long way towards a balanced budget and helping our undereducated white folks.

Wait until Trump guts Medicare, SS, and all of your other benefits. Waaaaaahhhhh!!!

You're one dumb dog, Tie.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Both sides screwed up our foreign policy. And idiots like you keep voting for them.

newfie

I believe Israel is an aggressor nation that has zero interest in resolving it's Palestinian issues. We should cut-off all of their funding and let Right Wing BiBi fight-off the Muslims himself. Our side wants to have a 2-state "solution". Your side wants a war so they can sell more tanks and planes. Saving $38B would go a long way towards a balanced budget and helping our undereducated white folks.

Wait until Trump guts Medicare, SS, and all of your other benefits. Waaaaaahhhhh!!!

You're one dumb dog, Tie.

I'm supporting the winning side TOS makes me much smarter then you