trump 2016

rickyb

i like how TOS has completely vanished from the boards. the guy was wayy outta line with his overwhelming support for democrats.

i also admit my interest in politics has dropped off the most it has since occupy 2011. im pretty much just looking forward to the economic crisis / next terror attack / war. its looking very swampy.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
With the Middle East in such turmoil why would The US Navy currently have no Aircraft Carrier Strike Group on station ?
And the next one to be deployed is at least 2 months away ?

Big Heavy Package Handler

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
i like how TOS has completely vanished from the boards. the guy was wayy outta line with his overwhelming support for democrats.

i also admit my interest in politics has dropped off the most it has since occupy 2011. im pretty much just looking forward to the economic crisis / next terror attack / war. its looking very swampy.

I'm mad at POS for cutting and running, but I can understand why he left. This forum is basically Right Wing crazy, and goes whatever way the Republican Unimind wants them to go. It's kind of like debating a dog, except the dog is smarter...and not insane.

In Trump, you have a demagogue, plain and simple. It's obvious to anyone with a brain, but not to most of you. He lies, cheats, and says whatever he needs to in order to win, and you buy it all and ask for more. He's so clearly not up for the job, yet you almost universally admire him and make excuses for his lack of preparation, general cluelessness, and abominable behavior(s).

That's the definition of dumb, and it's pretty hard to have a debate with dumb people. The truth is right in front of you and almost all of you deny it.

Intelligent discourse is basically impossible with "believers".

Sportello

1f24ddee6b44f4c353eea20d201b80549bab975d1a96d2863ea49b96c82c98fa.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
(S)He lies, cheats, and says whatever (s)he needs to in order to win, and you buy it all and ask for more. (S)He's so clearly not up for the job, yet you almost universally admire h(er) and make excuses for h(er) lack of preparation, general cluelessness, and abominable behavior(s).
Hey, with a few changes that post also works for HRC.

newfie

In Hillary and Obama, you have a demagogue, plain and simple. It's obvious to anyone with a brain, but not to most of you. He lies, cheats, and says whatever he needs to in order to win, and you buy it all and ask for more. He's so clearly not up for the job, yet you almost universally admire him and make excuses for his lack of preparation, general cluelessness, and abominable behavior(s).

That's the definition of dumb, and it's pretty hard to have a debate with dumb people. The truth is right in front of you and almost all of you deny it.

either Hillary or Obama would work very well in place of trumps name in this whine. yet ..yet...never once did you make this protest about them. The problem here is not right wing crazies. The problem is the left wingers left have not done any soul searching and keep making the same asinine assumptions. Your party has lost everything it can lose and yet you want to blame right wing crazies.

and thus you are my favorite snowflake. A true snowflake in all your glory.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
I'm mad at POS for cutting and running, but I can understand why he left. This forum is basically Right Wing crazy, and goes whatever way the Republican Unimind wants them to go. It's kind of like debating a dog, except the dog is smarter...and not insane.

In Trump, you have a demagogue, plain and simple. It's obvious to anyone with a brain, but not to most of you. He lies, cheats, and says whatever he needs to in order to win, and you buy it all and ask for more. He's so clearly not up for the job, yet you almost universally admire him and make excuses for his lack of preparation, general cluelessness, and abominable behavior(s).

This forum has plenty from both sides... In fact your friend, TOS started this thread and many others and then, as you've stated "Cut and run".. That's what tribal, team sports, my way or the hwy thinking does... You carry that banner well yourself.

If you want some real entertainment go back in this thread and read TOS' and your replies.... Now that's entertainment..

Be careful with that four letter "D" (dumb) word now...:lol::disgusted:

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
This forum has plenty from both sides... In fact your friend, TOS started this thread and many others and then, as you've stated "Cut and run".. That's what tribal, team sports, my way or the hwy thinking does... You carry that banner well yourself.

If you want some real entertainment go back in this thread and read TOS' and your replies.... Now that's entertainment..

Be careful with that four letter "D" (dumb) word now...:lol::disgusted:

OK, Mr. "Where's Waldo" supporter. When TOS and I posted, it was never with the knowledge we have now of Russian hacking etc. Wait, and see what plays out in the next few months.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
If the Russians actually did some hacking... So what. They hack, we hack it is nothing new..

In fact exposing those emails leveled the playing field and showed what a crook H is. :teethy: