trump 2016

newfie

I think newfie is proving that one could actually be that stupid.

I think the white liberals like to lay a guilt trip on white Europeans stealing this land from the native americans. When they do so they tend to remove their selves from the blame picture as if they think this theft was selectively executed by the ancestors of future right wingers.

the fact is we don't know who the native americans may have stolen this land from or how much theft occurred where they stole from each other. We just know we are supposed to feel guilty over the white liberals fairy tale.

The stupidity would be yours to believe and spin this fairy tale.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
they stole it from the Vikings
the fact is we don't know who the native americans may have stolen this land from or how much theft occurred where they stole from each other. We just know we are supposed to feel guilty over the white liberals fairy tale.

Just to be clear.... you're still suggesting native americans stole north american land from the vikings?

MAKAVELI

I think the white liberals like to lay a guilt trip on white Europeans stealing this land from the native americans. When they do so they tend to remove their selves from the blame picture as if they think this theft was selectively executed by the ancestors of future right wingers.

I'm sure you probably believe the holocaust never happened as well. Your stupidity knows no bounds.

BrownArmy

...the fact is we don't know who the native americans may have stolen this land from or how much theft occurred where they stole from each other. We just know we are supposed to feel guilty over the white liberals fairy tale...

So, not a history buff?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Accord to the tv show , Oak Island .
The Knights Templar may have settled on this continent as far back as the 1200's .
As rock carvings around Halifax,N.S. suggest .
I think their next show , a roman artifact is found . Possibly meaning that the Romans maybe the Indians forefathers . Most likely meaning that a roman ship(s) wrecked upon these shores .