trump 2016

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
It makes me wonder what the man who plucked her from obscurity, John McCain, thinks of his creation now. Palin has endorsed Trump; Trump, the man who famously dissed McCain as no hero since he was captured during the Vietnam War.

Both Trump and Palin are classy. Very classy.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
It makes me wonder what the man who plucked her from obscurity, John McCain, thinks of his creation now. Palin has endorsed Trump; Trump, the man who famously dissed McCain as no hero since he was captured during the Vietnam War.

Both Trump and Palin are classy. Very classy.
Who cares.

McCain sucks.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
569ebc85d2b86.image.jpg

TRAK PALINS booking photograph!!

Hey DONALD, didnt you learn your lesson from the 2008 campaign?

What a doof..

Bahahahahahahahah!!

Probably drunk or on meth, like the rest of his family...

TOS.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
569ebc85d2b86.image.jpg

TRAK PALINS booking photograph!!

Hey DONALD, didnt you learn your lesson from the 2008 campaign?

What a doof..

Bahahahahahahahah!!

Probably drunk or on meth, like the rest of his family...

TOS.
Is he running for any office?

Hillary will be arrested soon.

Going away for a long time.

I wonder if Bill will wait (faithfully) for her?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Is he running for any office?

Hillary will be arrested soon.

Going away for a long time.

I wonder if Bill will wait (faithfully) for her?

Poor palin family, the apitome of white trash in America.

On display for the country to see! Moms running around the country collecting large speaking fees, and her kids are getting knocked up out of wedlock, dropping out of high school, doing meth, getting arrested and Todd is paying for hookers...

Just the kind of endorser TRUMP needs for his campaign of stupidity!!

GO SARAH! You are a real role model for todays republican mothers everywhere!!!!

BAAHAHAHAH

TOS.

wkmac

Memes can be a double edge sword. On the one hand they can be thought provoking yet on the other , problematic and counterproductive. But then there are those memes who make one laugh their arse off at the expense of the celebrity or high profile figure. Case in point.

12541076_10153275209101440_8614546656885572182_n.jpg

Somehow I suspect even Trump would chuckle too.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Poor palin family, the apitome of white trash in America.

On display for the country to see! Moms running around the country collecting large speaking fees, and her kids are getting knocked up out of wedlock, dropping out of high school, doing meth, getting arrested and Todd is paying for hookers...

Just the kind of endorser TRUMP needs for his campaign of stupidity!!

GO SARAH! You are a real role model for todays republican mothers everywhere!!!!

BAAHAHAHAH

TOS.
I suggest you watch some of those reality shows made in Alaska .
The way you describe Palin's family as odd balls is wrong .
Life in Alaska is extremely hard and difficult .

Honestly , you wouldn't survive there .
Because the best way to live is to cooperate with your neighbors . And you being anti-white well enough said .

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
What are right wing values ? Beating women, having kids with multiple fathers, punishing the poor.
Good God almighty right wingers are some kind of messed up. But then again right wingers think morals are for everyone else. They get a "get out of sin free" card every Sunday.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
As would be nothing short of expected, Trak Palin was not only Drunk, but weilding an AR15 assault weapon and was considered a threat to himself. This is ONE time, that I wished a gun owner took that AR15 and wiped out his family.

"guns dont kill people, republican gun owners kill them"

Held without BAIL. Gotta love the justice system.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/01/19/sarah-palin-son-track-arrested-domestic-violence/

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/track-palin-sarah-palins-son-charged-with-domestic-violence/

http://www.joemygod.com/2016/01/19/...domestic-violence-possessing-gun-while-drunk/

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/01/sar...ested-on-assault-and-weapons-related-charges/

TOS.