trump 2016

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
thank god only republicans misbehave.
But it is usually only conservatives or Republican's kids that join the military and serve our nation.

In the old days (40 years ago and more) it was both Democrats and Republicans serving in the military.

When I was in the army, I would say 90% or more were conservative.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
And you are very quick to condemn one of our soldiers returning from a combat area.

Which branch of the military did you serve?

You are very quick to defend the indefensible. What difference does it make if I served or not when we're talking about someone who threatens their own family with a weapon? Tool that you are, you're doing exactly what Palin's lawyers and handlers want you to do.

You people are so dumb.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
But it is usually only conservatives or Republican's kids that join the military and serve our nation.

In the old days (40 years ago and more) it was both Democrats and Republicans serving in the military.

You sound like Hannity.

realbrown1

You are very quick to defend the indefensible. What difference does it make if I served or not when we're talking about someone who threatens their own family with a weapon? Tool that you are, you're doing exactly what Palin's lawyers and handlers want you to do.

You people are so dumb.
Threatened them how?

Hit them over the head with it?

Because without bullets (which it was), it is nothing but a big stick.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
question answered with evasive response.

I'll break my silence with you and respond simply because I cannot stomach such a fool. I did not serve in the military, which isn't even pertinent to the discussion. It's pretty obvious the Palin spin control people have decided that PTSD is the way to go, even if it had zero to do with this incident.

Again, tool. What difference does it make if I served in the military? It's also important to note the "no bail" provision, which means this was a very aggravated case. The police responding knew full well they were dealing with a celebutard who was the offspring of a very popular Alaska figure. If it was anyone else, they probably would have just shot him.

Go back to eating your own crap like a good doggie.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
And you are very quick to condemn one of our soldiers returning from a combat area.

Which branch of the military did you serve?
Instead of rushing home to take care of her poor PTSD son she stays in Iowa to suck up to the donald.

Her saying that her son has PTSD is a slap in the face of those men and women who were in combat over in Bush's Wars. He drove Colonels and Generals around and most certainly never saw combat. Leave it to Palin to play up her sons service to make points with the rubes.Remind me, Are the republicans still the party of "personal responsibility"?

realbrown1

Instead of rushing home to take care of her poor PTSD son she stays in Iowa to suck up to the donald.

Her saying that her son has PTSD is a slap in the face of those men and women who were in combat over in Bush's Wars. He drove Colonels and Generals around and most certainly never saw combat. Leave it to Palin to play up her sons service to make points with the rubes.Remind me, Are the republicans still the party of "personal responsibility"?
The boy has a father.

She didn't leave him "ALONE".

BUT look at you liberals jumpING to conclusions to paint the Palin family as bad as you can.

How very kind of you all.........NOT.

ImWaitingForTheDay

I didn't realize that trumps sons were in the military or willards kids....

realbrown1

I'll break my silence with you and respond simply because I cannot stomach such a fool. I did not serve in the military, which isn't even pertinent to the discussion. It's pretty obvious the Palin spin control people have decided that PTSD is the way to go, even if it had zero to do with this incident.

Again, tool. What difference does it make if I served in the military? It's also important to note the "no bail" provision, which means this was a very aggravated case. The police responding knew full well they were dealing with a celebutard who was the offspring of a very popular Alaska figure. If it was anyone else, they probably would have just shot him.

Go back to eating your own crap like a good doggie.
It makes all the difference, the fact that you didn't serve in the military, but will jump to attack a soldier with PTSD upon his return home.

You liberals are all hypocrites.

Never serve, but quick to attack those who have.

Pathetic.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I didn't realize that trumps sons were in the military or willards kids....

How about all of the usual media suspects? Rush, Hannity, Levin, and Beck...none served. I can't think of a single conservative media figure who has for that matter. I think Willard's kids got an out because they all suffered from anal cysts like Limbaugh, who probably got them from having sex with the neighbor's horse.

I didn't say that.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

I heard Dubya was AWOL a lot and that he spent a lot of time drunk in the barracks. It helps to have a powerful Daddy to pull strings for you. A pilot? Give me a freaking break. I wouldn't trust George with a balsa wood glider kit from the drug store.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Let me get this straight! … She has a son that beats women and a daughter that is a head of an organization that pushes for abstinence, but can’t keep her legs closed … and it’s all Obama’s fault. Is that about it?

Yes!! Don't blame yourself, blame Obama. Now, if you just get a frontal lobotomy, you can join the conservative team.

ImWaitingForTheDay

The boy has a father.

She didn't leave him "ALONE".

BUT look at you liberals jumpING to conclusions to paint the Palin family as bad as you can.

How very kind of you all.........NOT.
A wealthy Republican family with political connections has a son with PTSD and is waiting for the big, bad, bloated, bureaucratic, control every aspect of your life, deep in debt federal government to handle his problems.
This would be hilarious if it wasn't so ironically tragic.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
It makes all the difference, the fact that you didn't serve in the military, but will jump to attack a soldier with PTSD upon his return home.

You liberals are all hypocrites.

Never serve, but quick to attack those who have.

Pathetic.

Yes, you are pathetic. Look at the Palin family. Effing losers...all of them. Sarah, who continues to cash-in on Right Wing ignorance will do anything to get some more money from you fools.