Trump Press Conference

bbsam

Staff member
Trump appoval up to 55 percent. The left hate is backfireing. Total desperation. They have lost the house, senate,white house and many many governships. The left doesn't connect anymore. Sore, sore losers. I'm just sitting back saying so glad Hilary isn't in their...Fun four years!
Just to understand where you are coming from, would you be the least bit skeptical if you saw a Trump approval rating at 80%? 70%? 60%?

wkmac

Trump appoval up to 55 percent. The left hate is backfireing. Total desperation. They have lost the house, senate,white house and many many governships. The left doesn't connect anymore. Sore, sore losers. I'm just sitting back saying so glad Hilary isn't in their...Fun four years!

That's the Rasmussen poll known for being inaccurate and slanting right. Pew research is nonpartisan and has him at 39.
What legislation has this regime passed that you like so much? Finally oil companies don't have to disclose their bribes to foreign governments? Yay I guess.

The actual election of Trump as President blew off the lid about polls and their effectiveness in projecting reality. Using them either way now seems to me to be a fool's errand.

bbsam

Staff member
The actual election of Trump as President blew off the lid about polls and their effectiveness in projecting reality. Using them either way now seems to me to be a fool's errand.
I wouldn't throw out polls after a bad cycle or two.

It will be fine

The polls were accurate, the interpretation was off. Trump knows his real numbers aren't reflected by Rasmussen. The majority of people voted for someone else, it shouldn't be surprising that the majority of people disapprove of him.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Oh, I'd love to see Trump's paintings .
And I suppose if the EPA is done away with , you'll make the claim that this is his version of the gas chambers ?

Did I say that, crazy man? Trump is insane, but so are you, so everything is all good.

Makes sense.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Now? Conservatives have been unloading on him for many years. He's the epitome of what's wrong with Washington and these endless terms.

Call Trump on the golf course and tell him he needs to make fun of McCain, a true patriot with the courage to call-out our idiot president.