Trump Shot!

Doublestandards

What the hell does that even prove? I hope they don’t unearth private things I’ve said about Trump. L O L would probably make peoples toes curl.

Poor Harry I mean @Doublestandards just wants to be relevant and win. Instead he continues to make a fool of himself.
It proves that you whine when one side does it but ignore when the other side does it, exactly what I’ve proven time and time again in this thread

Thebrownblob

It proves that you whine when one side does it but ignore when the other side does it, exactly what I’ve proven time and time again in this thread
1721073730043.gif

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
View attachment 492637
@Thebrownblob even trumps Vice President compared trump to Hitler! Lmao how could the democrat media do this!!

Trumps VP is responsible for the assasination attempt against trump!
You're being disingenuous.

Definitely a classless look in the wake of an attempted assassination.

Marjorie Taylor Greene is welcome to retire from politics anytime, and that'd be fine with me. It was a stupid attack from a stupid person. I'm no fan of hers.

But you come in ready to fight, when someone on your half of the political spectrum already took the first swing.
You know you'd be outraged and furious if someone had taken a shot at President Biden.

And I highly doubt you'd give much compassion and understanding towards anyone right leaning had it happened.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
What idiots Biden has in his cabinet. The secret service director is another example of an imbecilic hire based on gender rather than competence.