Trump Shot!

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
You cited examples of Vance running down Trump. Just pointing out in political campaigns there's a lot of that going around on both sides.
Unlike the youth that has been brainwashed from the beginning, adults that possess critical thinking skills, can and do, change their minds and way of seeing things.

Doublestandards

You cited examples of Vance running down Trump. Just pointing out in political campaigns there's a lot of that going around on both sides.
That’s been my point this entire time lol, with all of this crap, this is not a one sided issue, and if someone thinks it is, they are not viewing things from an unbiased lens

Thebrownblob

This “Donald trump super fan” “watched Fox News religiously” and mailed bombs to all the big topic democrats frequently slandered on the show

I’d very interested in why you think “it’s not even close to a 50/50 split” and what you think the split is

Fox News is the most watched media source by far
So Fox News is maga?

Doublestandards

No, you've been pretty one sided. You seem to only want to focus on Republicans and leave Democrats out of it. LOL
I don’t see how saying both sides are doing it is leaving democrats out of it

I just noticed it’s become a bit of an echo chamber in here and figured I’d speak up for the other side. It’s just absurd to pretend that the right wing media doesn’t paint Biden the same way as the left wing paints trump

@Thebrownblob said that the right doesn’t wish imprisonment on the other side, when trump had crowds chanting “lock her up”

It’s almost funny. But more scary

Thebrownblob

You really going to try and pretend Fox News is unbiased or middle ground? Really?
All news is biased. I asked you if it’s Maga.

Seems they report what they feel is news.

I think like most uninformed people you get the personalities confused with actual news. Those aren’t new shows those are opinion shows.

Fox News is concerned with ratings so along with news they have shows that consistently have the highest ratings or whether you like them or not.

I hardly ever see any of those shows causing someone to want to bomb someone.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
1721088632380.png

Thebrownblob

I don’t see how saying both sides are doing it is leaving democrats out of it

I just noticed it’s become a bit of an echo chamber in here and figured I’d speak up for the other side. It’s just absurd to pretend that the right wing media doesn’t paint Biden the same way as the left wing paints trump

@Thebrownblob said that the right doesn’t wish imprisonment on the other side, when trump had crowds chanting “lock her up”

It’s almost funny. But more scary
Trump has them do it or they did it on their own?
Did Biden have his crowds do it or did they do it on their own?

Who actually tried to put who in jail?

By the way, you never did tell me how you feel about the documents case I can’t wait to hear about it from you L O L I remember all the crying you did then too.

You just keep losing Harry and along the way you’ve helped Donald Trump become stronger and most likely your next president. Congratulations.

Last edited:

newfie

He is your typical shooter: white, incel and on the fringe of society.
Aagain he wasn’t BLM, antifa, illegal, gay or any of the others we have been told are “poisoning “ the country.
Slap a red hat on him and he’d have for right in
i often wonder why federal agencies waste time investigating these criminal acts when they can come here and instantly get the answers they need

newfie

I have trouble believing a local cop climbed up on the roof and immediately got back down after the kid pointed the rifle at him.

In my big city, if you point something that even remotely resembles a weapon at a cop, he will empty a mag on you.

I guess things are different in little podunk towns?
i saw another story that he stood on a fellow police officers shoulders so he could see up on the roof and then lost his balance and fell away. not sure if that is accurate or not at this point with so much crap flying around

newfie

I’ve been hearing over and over again that maybe the sharpshooter didn’t have line of sight doesn’t seem that way to me, but even if it’s so, why did they not pull Trump off the stage?

As soon as they knew, there was some threat they should’ve ran and yank trump off stage might’ve even saved a man’s life if they had done so. Instead as I’ve watched some of these videos, it looks like they knew about this guy before he started shooting for at least two or three minutes and did nothing, if not longer.
at the least it looks like the communication was non existent.