Trump Shot!

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1721171407815.png

Turdferguson

Just a turd
People get upset about people hyperbolic about the immunity claims, but trumps own lawyers argued in court that the president could hypothetically order seal team 6 to assassinate a political opponent

It’s obviously not going to be that simple, but it is a little ironic that people want biden to have even more secured immunity for those situations when they’re also complaining about Biden calling trump a threat to democracy
I dont care about who it is my issue is that way too much power is being dumped into the executive branch.

Box Ox

From CBS News:

Sniper took picture of Trump rally shooter, saw him use rangefinder before assassination attempt, source says

"A sniper from a local tactical team deployed to assist the U.S. Secret Service at former President Donald Trump's rally on Saturday took a picture of the gunman and saw him looking through a rangefinder minutes before he tried to assassinate the former president, a local law enforcement officer with direct knowledge of the events told CBS News.

The sniper was one of three snipers, members of local tactical teams, who were stationed inside the building that the shooter used in the attack, the officer said. The operations plan had them stationed inside, looking out windows toward the rally, scanning the crowd. The details about the three snipers were first reported by the local news outlet BeaverCountian.com.

One sniper inside spotted the gunman, Thomas Matthew Crooks, outside and looking up at the roof, observing the building and disappearing, according to the officer who spoke to CBS News. The sniper observed Crooks as he returned to the building, sat down and looked at his phone. At that point, one of the local snipers took a picture of Crooks.

Next, the local sniper observed Crooks looking through a rangefinder, an instrument routinely used by marksmen to determine the distance of a target, and he immediately radioed to the command post, according to the local law enforcement officer. The local sniper also attempted to send the photo of the gunman up the chain of command."

Absolutely next-level incompetence if it wasn't purposeful.

Thebrownblob

People get upset about people hyperbolic about the immunity claims, but trumps own lawyers argued in court that the president could hypothetically order seal team 6 to assassinate a political opponent

It’s obviously not going to be that simple, but it is a little ironic that people want biden to have even more secured immunity for those situations when they’re also complaining about Biden calling trump a threat to democracy
Actually, my point all along is they always had it.

This is like a Union case that you don’t want arbitrated because you don’t want to know the actual real ruling.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I dont care about who it is my issue is that way too much power is being dumped into the executive branch.
Because the wimps in Congress don’t want to go on record and vote for controversial bills. They let the executive branch usurp their power with executive orders. They all need to go.

newfie

Not according to the Supreme Court, President can't be charged for acts while in office.
who knew justice sotomyers prediction of a president taking out his political rival would bear fruit so quickly

the supreme court decision is not a blanket decision. the president can still be impeached and then tried. the prosecuter would have to make a compelling argument that this was not a presidential act.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
They always had it though. Not trying to be cynical I’m being honest. President can get away with almost anything. And if that doesn’t work, they can just pardon you or themselves.
They used to not have unchecked power. Congress has slowly ceded power to executive branch throughout the years. To me it started in the 70's and has gotten worse

Thebrownblob

They used to not have unchecked power. Congress has slowly ceded power to executive branch throughout the years. To me it started in the 70's and has gotten worse
That’s really not true. If you look back in history, presidents have thumb their nose in court decisions and told the court good luck up holding your decision. I’m doing it anyway. Andrew Jackson did just that.

Doublestandards

Official is the correct word it would have to fall under the presidents duties. Killing an American citizens is not supposed to be one of them. but like I said, if you’re worried about it, Obama already crossed that bridge. He decided the guy was dangerous and he decided he should be dead no jury or judge necessary..
And then his sister was killed by trump.

It’s such a sad cycle. All that family will know is that their loved ones were killed by Americans. We think they’re terrorists and they probably think we’re the terrorists

I don’t know what the answer is