Trump Shot!

El Correcto

god is dead
Amazing a 20 yr old that decides to commit suicide can out smart the Secret Service and pull it off 1st try. He got a ladder and a gun to the only roof that he somehow knew wasn’t being patrolled.
also amazing we are getting all these ridiculous answers from the head of the secret service, like the good one, that an almost flat roof had to much of a pitch for safety. But since we can trust this government we should all just wait until 51 intelligent agents assure us there was nothing to see here. By the way it’s about time for that next booster.
It surprises you that law enforcement is incompetent, it only takes a few minutes for a motivated crash dummy to take someone’s life and that government officials cover their own asses when something goes down?

El Correcto

god is dead
Where are you hearing all of that?
The man was very disrespectful for majority of his term and before his term. He has always been an incendiary individual with a big mouth, it’s why people liked him and it’s why people hate him.

Acting like the dummy didn’t spend almost 8 years enjoying provoking his haters is very disingenuous.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
The rhetoric he started.
Jailing political opponents, extending his term limits and generally just being a prick to a well armed population that already isn’t a fan of his politics.

I’m surprised it took so long for someone to finally pop a shot at the :censored2:. Goes around talking all that :censored2: and then we are supposed to be surprised or blame others for him provoking the gun man?

Just like you state… Look at how many people hate Trump. Look at the TDS people have. There has to be many that would take a shot at Trump if someone told them they could assure them they could get them past security and on a roof at close range.
There is multiple layers of SS that had to not work for this kid to get where he was and all the answers from the SS is laughable.

El Correcto

god is dead
Just like you state… Look at how many people hate Trump. Look at the TDS people have. There has to be many that would take a shot a Trump
Yes.
if someone told them they could assure them they could get them past security and on a roof at close range.
Not necessary, this kid took a shot at him regardless of that and who the :censored2: would go to this 20 year old unknown to form some conspiracy with him to murder the president?

You’re reaching. If this was some ex special forces or someone recently pardoned from prison by Biden or a democrat governor or released early right before the event, I might have a sympathetic ear to a possible conspiracy.

El Correcto

god is dead
There is nothing here so far that would point towards a conspiracy between the gunman and someone that wanted Trump dead.

You could complain about Secret Service funding or whatever else, but complaining about this kid being some inside hitman or crash dummy patsy for someone who wanted Trump dead is stupid.

Darmark7

There is nothing here so far that would point towards a conspiracy between the gunman and someone that wanted Trump dead.

You could complain about Secret Service funding or whatever else, but complaining about this kid being some inside hitman or crash dummy patsy for someone who wanted Trump dead is stupid.

Like I said many would take a shot at Trump if given a chance. Secret Service failing at the only job they have, Citizens pointing out the shooter and being ignored, sniper having shooter in sight but not given the go ahead to shoot and then the head of Secret Service telling lies and covering up Tells me there is more to this than a 20 yr old “nobody” just happened to take the day off work and try to take out a president.

oldngray

nowhere special
Just like you state… Look at how many people hate Trump. Look at the TDS people have. There has to be many that would take a shot at Trump if someone told them they could assure them they could get them past security and on a roof at close range.
There is multiple layers of SS that had to not work for this kid to get where he was and all the answers from the SS is laughable.
stg0717.jpg

Thebrownblob

In politics, you can be sure nothing is an accident. It’s always planned.

The idea that we shouldn’t investigate or consider the complete failure or Worse is laughable for anyone to say.

Doing something like this would’ve taken some sort of planning or knowledge and I’m expected to believe a 20 year old kid could do that on his own and get away with it?
Somehow, this kid knew this building would be unsecured, knew that he could get on top of the roof, knew he would have an open shot to Donald Trump. Knew he would need a ladder. Knew that he could just walk on this property armed and nothing would happen to him and little would be said to him?

I’m sorry these are not normal things for 20 to some sort of information from others.

It seems more far-fetched that this was just a bunch of random events and mistakes all at once.

Yep, it must’ve been that gun club training

PT Car Washer

In politics, you can be sure nothing is an accident. It’s always planned.

The idea that we shouldn’t investigate or consider the complete failure or Worse is laughable for anyone to say.

Doing something like this would’ve taken some sort of planning or knowledge and I’m expected to believe a 20 year old kid could do that on his own and get away with it?
Somehow, this kid knew this building would be unsecured, knew that he could get on top of the roof, knew he would have an open shot to Donald Trump. Knew he would need a ladder. Knew that he could just walk on this property armed and nothing would happen to him and little would be said to him?

I’m sorry these are not normal things for 20 to some sort of information from others.

It seems more far-fetched that this was just a bunch of random events and mistakes all at once.

Yep, it must’ve been that gun club training
Or the whole thing was staged by the trump campaign.

Thebrownblob

That seems less likely maybe if he had got shot in the knee or something lol I don’t think anyone’s gonna take a chance of getting shot that close to the head.

So many things happened wrong here that shouldn’t have it almost seems impossible It could’ve been an accident or at least that would be the very last option I would assume first.

but you and I probably agree. The whole thing is so absurd the way it happened that I can see why you might think that.

vantexan

The man was very disrespectful for majority of his term and before his term. He has always been an incendiary individual with a big mouth, it’s why people liked him and it’s why people hate him.

Acting like the dummy didn’t spend almost 8 years enjoying provoking his haters is very disingenuous.
Trump liked to give as good as he got and then some. He never backed down. When he was running in 2016 he grated on my nerves. I voted for someone else in the primaries. Even now if people are honest they have to admit that he's constantly in self promotion mode. Everything he does was the best it's ever been done to hear him tell it. But he got things done and was smart about it. Only bone I have to pick about his presidency is he pushed the covid vaccines through way too fast. And I get there are those who hate him and will never admit he had a good economy and the U.S. was respected much more during his term. One of the reasons I liked Ron DeSantis is he had the good governance without all the drama. I'm sure you'd disagree but I live in Florida and most Floridians like him. I was hoping he'd do better in the primaries but he doesn't have the personality that fires people up like Trump does. So we're putting up Trump against whoever the Dems end up with. After the last 3.5 years and Biden's decline I'm pretty confident that Trump will be back in office in 2025.

Thebrownblob

If that is the case then the Dems should be in agreement with the people that believe the opposite. because Either way the agencies was in on it so they all need to be completely over hauled. I'm good with that are you?
If they are the elite security team to keep one American safe. and a 20 year-old who just rolled out of bed that one day mad and decided to go shoot one of the most protected men in the world defeated them. We are all screwed.

Darmark7

Lets see... It helped Trump so it must of been staged by his campaign... So the FBI raid, Stormy Daniels, Rape case, New York trial, Georgia Trial, Jack Smith, mug shot and all other things that has made his numbers go up must of been staged by the trump campaign. Wow that is something I would never have thought of but it is perfect! The man is a true legend!

vantexan

Yes.

Not necessary, this kid took a shot at him regardless of that and who the :censored2: would go to this 20 year old unknown to form some conspiracy with him to murder the president?

You’re reaching. If this was some ex special forces or someone recently pardoned from prison by Biden or a democrat governor or released early right before the event, I might have a sympathetic ear to a possible conspiracy.
I agree with you. The kid was local. Probably thought he'd be hailed a hero for taking Trump out. And probably would've been by the Left.