Trump Shot!

Doublestandards

9EBDB0B3-D50C-4B5E-9366-FABF2FF41CE4.jpeg

I wish the two parties came together and compromised on keeping each other’s rights, instead it seems like they compromise on taking away rights for each side

newfie

Nah you aren’t shooting long distance with it. Best home defense is a 12 gauge
thats the funny thing about the comparison. an ar15 fires small caliber and and other than ricocheting around in your body may not do much damage unless it hits a vital. that shotgun with a 25 shot drum can actually do the damage libs think a ar15 can do.
when you do an assault you want to be able to do some damage at close quarters.

Doublestandards

And?
We spend a lot of money on stopping theft but things still get stolen. Let's make stealing legal because there's no reason in trying to stop it.
Theft affects an innocent person

How about we get our priorities straight and stop worrying what someone does or puts in their own body on their own time

That’s what turns me so off of conservatives. So many will judge someone for smoking a joint and have no problem locking them up for it but don’t mind having a glass of beer

I don’t need the government being my babysitter or my daddy. Let me make my own choices and deal with my own consequences of them

Doublestandards

So do drugs.
No they don’t. The person doing them does

How many are killed from drunk drivers a year, do you think we should ban alcohol?

How many are killed from guns every year? Should we ban guns?

How many are killed from cigarettes every year? Should we ban cigarettes?

How many are killed from obesity every year? Should we ban junk food?