Trump Shot!

Doublestandards

Do you think heroin is the equivalent of beer?

This is why I only addressed the first wrong thing you posted. It would be a full time job trying to educate you about every wrong thing you believe.
Do you think alcohol and cigarettes should be illegal? Yes or no? It’s a pretty simple question. Everyone else on this board is able to debate and answer questions directly without responding with another question, it’s not hard

Doublestandards

You said drugs don't affect innocent people.

I disagree.

They obviously do.
You’re wrong. Drugs are an inanimate object. They don’t affect innocent people. It’s like guns. Have you heard the phrase “guns don’t kill people, people kill people”?

Sometimes people take drugs, and if they already are a criminal and have mental health issues, they might affect innocent people. Or if the person is an addict it may affect their family life

But that is all on the person.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You’re wrong. Drugs are an inanimate object. They don’t affect innocent people. It’s like guns. Have you heard the phrase “guns don’t kill people, people kill people”?

Sometimes people take drugs, and if they already are a criminal and have mental health issues, they might affect innocent people. Or if the person is an addict it may affect their family life

Drugs aren't guns.
Guns aren't drugs.

Do you need me to make a coloring book for you explaining the differences?

You understand heroin is physically addicting right?

GMAFB

Thebrownblob

My personal opinion is it impossible to legislate morality and spirituality. I believe those that have a drug problem have a spiritual problem. There isn’t any government rules that will stop them.

They could legalize every drug in the world, and I would still never have a problem with them because I have no desire to do them. Just the same as they could legalize prostitution where I live, and I would never hire a prostitute because I believe that is a morality issue and a spiritual issue.

The fact that when places have legalized a lot of drugs, there’s been a lot more drug used just proves that those places already had spiritual and moral warfare are going on.