Trump Shot!

Doublestandards

A bullet is just a projectile. It doesn't have to come from a gun. Apparently there are some low information voters unaware of that.

a Roman army attacked local warriors by hurling lead bullets from slings that had nearly the stopping power of a modern .44 magnum handgun, according to recent experiments.
Ok come on lmao, this is where it just gets silly. We don’t need to defend EVERYTHING our politician of choice says

We’re citing Roman armies now for goodness sake

It’s a funny, redundant statement. Shot by a bullet from a gun. If Joe Biden said that in his statement, “at his rally, Donald trump was shot by a bullet from a gun” there would be memes all over here about it, guaranteed

oldngray

nowhere special
adb478.jpg

Odd how the doctor didn't mention any glass isn't it?

Doublestandards

Speaking of the assasination attempt though, I keep thinking about it, it’s so weird

This guy flew a drone over the campaign hours before. When I read that news, I figured maybe it happened days before. How does that happen? Then with all the other “mishaps”… it is weird

If it was a set up, who was on it?

Not to get too conspiracy, but it is kind of weird that during the presidential immunity case, trumps lawyers specifically answered “could a president order an assassination of a presidential candidate and be considered an official act?” And the trump lawyers said yes

Also, wasn’t some of the results of that finding that communication Between the president and agencies now officially private and can’t be used as evidence ever, if an official act

Were they playing 4d chess with trump with this presidential community? Was this an attack from Iran? Or was it really just a series of complacency and missteps and it’s just some troubled kid looking to stir the pot who got lucky?

Thebrownblob

Speaking of the assasination attempt though, I keep thinking about it, it’s so weird

This guy flew a drone over the campaign hours before. When I read that news, I figured maybe it happened days before. How does that happen? Then with all the other “mishaps”… it is weird

Not to get too conspiracy, but it is kind of weird that during the presidential immunity case, trumps lawyers specifically answered “could a president order an assassination of a presidential candidate and be considered an official act?” And the trump lawyers said yes

Also, wasn’t some of the results of that finding that communication Between the president and agencies now officially private and can’t be used as evidence ever, if an official act

Were they playing 4d chess with trump with this presidential community? Was this an attack from Iran? Or was it really just a series of complacency and missteps and it’s just some troubled kid looking to stir the pot who got lucky?
Joe Biden have nothing to do with this. The deep state doesn’t need him to approve what they do. They do things without his approval. They move in the shadows and do as they please. Chuck Schumer told Donald Trump a long time ago, the deep state agencies could get him 9 ways to Sunday. Must’ve been just number 8 and it was Saturday.

Doublestandards

View attachment 493377

Odd how the doctor didn't mention any glass isn't it?
To be fair, isn’t this the same doctor that said trump was 6’2 220 pounds?

But glad to see this, some people said it was broken glass, but I never saw any pictures of broken glass. A bullet does make the most sense, considering he got shot at. And even if it was glass, he still got shot at

The one thing that’s weird to me is how little trump is talking about this. Normally trump would be talking about this 24/7, I wonder if it really shook him up, or if he was ordered not to talk about it due to being an ongoing investigation?

Thebrownblob

But glad to see this, some people said it was broken glass, but I never saw any pictures of broken glass. A bullet does make the most sense, considering he got shot at. And even if it was glass, he still got shot at

The one thing that’s weird to me is how little trump is talking about this. Normally trump would be talking about this 24/7, I wonder if it really shook him up, or if he was ordered not to talk about it due to being an ongoing investigation?
He said he wasn’t going to talk about it other than the other night. And yes, he said it did shake him up.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

It was a stupid ass who got passed some other dumb asses.
1721506185399.png

Box Ox

He's not about to interrupt the :censored2: show the Democrats are putting on right now.

Doublestandards

Joe Biden have nothing to do with this. The deep state doesn’t need him to approve what they do. They do things without his approval. They move in the shadows and do as they please. Chuck Schumer told Donald Trump a long time ago, the deep state agencies could get him 9 ways to Sunday. Must’ve been just number 8 and it was Saturday.
Did you see that Tucker Carlson told trump he should pick JD Vance to be VP, because if he picked anyone else it could lead to him being assassinated? I thought that was kind of a strange statement.

I don’t know if you’ve ever seen the evidence from the dominion lawsuit, but they subpoenaed Carlson’s texts during it, and it showed he called trump a “demonic force” and said said he hated trump. All behind the scenes of course. Then during the putin Carlson interview, putin called out tucker for trying to become a part of the CIA in the past

Then you have musk lobbying trump to pick Vance, which is kind of weird to me too, considering musks main goal is electric vehicles, which the trump administration isnt really about

I don’t know, I don’t like trump, at first I thought it was just a series of mistakes and a “normal” assassination attempt, but I can’t lie, this all does just seem really strange

Thebrownblob

Did you see that Tucker Carlson told trump he should pick JD Vance to be VP, because if he picked anyone else it could lead to him being assassinated? I thought that was kind of a strange statement.

I don’t know if you’ve ever seen the evidence from the dominion lawsuit, but they subpoenaed Carlson’s texts during it, and it showed he called trump a “demonic force” and said said he hated trump. All behind the scenes of course. Then during the putin Carlson interview, putin called out tucker for trying to become a part of the CIA in the past

Then you have musk lobbying trump to pick Vance, which is kind of weird to me too, considering musks main goal is electric vehicles, which the trump administration isnt really about

I don’t know, I don’t like trump, at first I thought it was just a series of mistakes and a “normal” assassination attempt, but I can’t lie, this all does just seem really strange
Again, I’ve said this before Vance is a post turtle

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I heard today sleepy Joe is "angry" at O'Bummer for siding with the camp that wants him to step down. Those committed Biden delegates must stay the coarse or it's Chicago '68.

vantexan

You didn't watch the Republican convention? Trump talked about it extensively.

The teleprompters were on the opposite side of his ear that got hit.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
If Joe Biden said that in his statement, “at his rally, Donald trump was shot by a bullet from a gun” there would be memes all over here about it, guaranteed
No there wouldn't be.

It's not funny, it's not interesting, it's a boring nothingburger. The fact you Democrats are trying so hard to make it a meme just shows how desperate you people are.

Stop trying to make fetch happen.
It's not going to happen.