Trump Shot!

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
You didn't watch the Republican convention? Trump talked about it extensively.

The teleprompters were on the opposite side of his ear that got hit.
So if a shot (from a gun :speechless2:or shrapnel from bullet proof glass) would go that way, he would have even piercing and wouldn't look gay with just his right ear pierced. Makes sense.

Box Ox

The one thing that’s weird to me is how little trump is talking about this. Normally trump would be talking about this 24/7
I think he's letting the bandage do the talking.

It really bothers the left that Trump hasn't been giving them any material to change the subject of the news with because Trump has been so consistent at doing so in the past.

That's why you see Biden complaining about Trump playing golf while Democrats are trying to give him the heave-ho. Trump is supposed to be saying unhinged stuff and helping Biden's poll numbers right now.

newfie

So if a shot (from a gun :speechless2:or shrapnel from bullet proof glass) would go that way, he would have even piercing and wouldn't look gay with just his right ear pierced. Makes sense.
the man took a bullet through his ear by some miracle and now they want to deny that happened. TDS on steroids

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
If Joe Biden said that in his statement, “at his rally, Donald trump was shot by a bullet from a gun” there would be memes all over here about it, guaranteed
Bumbling biden could not say those words without getting lost mid-sentence, doing some creepy whispering and saying "oh nevermind" because he forget WTF he was talking about.

That's the difference.

newfie

It’s a funny, redundant statement. Shot by a bullet from a gun. If Joe Biden said that in his statement, “at his rally, Donald trump was shot by a bullet from a gun” there would be memes all over here about it, guaranteed
Its relatively bland wording that is only for the those suffering from the most severe forms of TDS . Its a good day for trump if this is all the libs have to whine about.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
the man took a bullet through his ear by some miracle and now they want to deny that happened. TDS on steroids

The chatter out there is getting loonier…be careful, currently some nut case playing video games in their parents basement is eating this crap up…

newfie

The chatter out there is getting loonier…be careful, currently some nut case playing video games in their parents basement is eating this crap up…
they're in panic mode and getting quite desperate.

the funny thing is they rigged their primaries and locked in a DEI VP and now they're stuck on the titanic without any lifeboats.

Dont forget in 2020 biden was losing in the primaries until they fixed the result with Clyburns help. Kamala was clearly his reward for doing so. Kamala is now the "oh hell no" person waiting in the wings.

Box Ox

The diaper was bunching up.

I deleted the Twitter embed of Biden walking down the stairs from his plane around the same time. Noticed the "RT" logo at top right of the video after i posted. I'm very anti-Russia and its propaganda networks right now even if the footage in this case is the same as it would be from another source.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
speaking of donald the Dense;

1721527293424.png