Trump Shot!

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
It worked. It ensured a Trump win against Biden. Trump will probably need another attempt to beat Harris though.🤣

Kamala Harris' Chances vs. Donald Trump, According to Polls - Newsweek.

July 21, 2024

"A YouGov poll of 1,582 U.S. adult citizens conducted between July 13 and 16 found 39 percent of respondents would vote for Harris if she was the 2024 Democratic presidential candidate, against 44 percent for Trump. This put Harris slightly behind Biden, who the survey found would lose to Trump by 41 percent of the vote against 43 percent.

When asked if Harris would be more or less likely to win against Trump than Biden, 15 percent answered more likely, 26 percent about as likely, 39 percent less likely and 20 percent were unsure."

Thebrownblob

Democrats biggest gift this election is trump is still running

The biggest unifier among democrats right now is voting against trump
A few hours ago, when Trump was still running against Biden, they were projections of a landslide for Trump. Kamala Harris does not move the needle on that prediction. At best many 2020 Biden voters don’t vote at all, at worst they lost enough of them to make this possibly historic. This is one of the most unprecedented collapses of a political strategy in history. Going on eight years in the making.

MAKAVELI

OK? Which, because of the lack of leadership and complete and utter failure of strategy by the Democrats means you’re also going to be held hostage by him. Congratulations on that very interesting train of thought.
Biden was pressured to get out. We aren't his little minions like Republicans are to Trump. Trump will find it a lot harder to win against Harris.

Doublestandards

OK? Which, because of the lack of leadership and complete and utter failure of strategy by the Democrats means you’re also going to be held hostage by him. Congratulations on that very interesting train of thought.
Democrats should nominate Hunter Biden

They can keep all their 2024 political signs, plus they might get some of the moderate Republican votes because he’s a 2nd amendment supporter

Doublestandards

A few hours ago, when Trump was still running against Biden, they were projections of a landslide for Trump. Kamala Harris does not move the needle on that prediction. At best many 2020 Biden voters don’t vote at all, at worst they lost enough of them to make this possibly historic. This is one of the most unprecedented collapses of a political strategy in history. Going on eight years in the making.
It’s still early though, maybe she can rally some motivation and support

The only problem is, whenever I hear her speak, I cringe

Would it be sexist to tell the first woman president to not talk?

Thebrownblob

Democrats should nominate Hunter Biden

They can keep all their 2024 political signs, plus they might get some of the moderate Republican votes because he’s a 2nd amendment supporter
I have no idea Hunter’s political stance on the second amendment. His father was hoist by his own Petard. Both with the drugs and the guns in reference to his son. Perhaps he shouldn’t have been such a hypocrite Al those years and it came back to bite him.

Thebrownblob

It’s still early though, maybe she can rally some motivation and support

The only problem is, whenever I hear her speak, I cringe
Deep down, you know it’s not possible and so do I. Again, we are witnessing an epic historical collapse never seen in history. It’s nothing if not completely interesting to watch almost like a train wreck.