Trump Shot!

Doublestandards

Deep down, you know it’s not possible and so do I. Again, we are witnessing an epic historical collapse never seen in history. It’s nothing if not completely interesting to watch almost like a train wreck.
I don’t know, people Really don’t like trump. 2016 was different because a lot of people didn’t think it was even possible

After roe v wade was overturned, it lit a fire under a lot of womens butts too, whether you agree with it or not, it’s a huge issue, and I was surprised they did it when they did it for that reason

And with the Supreme Court being more conservative, I think a lot of people on the left are just plugging their nose and voting for whoever at this point as long as it’s not trump

Trump already lost once

Will be very interesting

Thebrownblob

I don’t know, people Really don’t like trump. 2016 was different because a lot of people didn’t think it was even possible

After roe v wade was overturned, it lit a fire under a lot of womens butts too, whether you agree with it or not, it’s a huge issue, and I was surprised they did it when they did it for that reason

And with the Supreme Court being more conservative, I think a lot of people on the left are just plugging their nose and voting for whoever at this point as long as it’s not trump

Trump already lost once

Will be very interesting
The left will vote for whoever the left tells them to. That has never changed. it’s been the people who are moderate Democrat and Republicans that are going to be the ones who win this election.

Doublestandards

Having said that if he were my son, I would absolutely pardon him. His conviction for buying a gun is ridiculous and shouldn’t even be a law. He was not a dangerous criminal just a maroon.
To me it’s a blatant disregard of the 2nd amendment, and I honestly think the conviction was politically motivated. I don’t think anyone else would be prosecuted without actually being arrested for drugs

You got people like Joe Rogan who are smoking weed and doing mushrooms on camera in Texas that own guns

But it’s another one of my biggest issues with republicans, it’s like most of them don’t even truly believe in the things they say they do, they’re more focused on “owning the libs”

You’re not even allowed to own a firearm if you smoke marijuana in a state that is legal

That’s a blatant disregard for state rights and the second amendment

Thebrownblob

To me it’s a blatant disregard of the 2nd amendment, and I honestly think the conviction was politically motivated. I don’t think anyone else would be prosecuted without actually being arrested for drugs

You got people like Joe Rogan who are smoking weed and doing mushrooms on camera in Texas that own guns

But it’s another one of my biggest issues with republicans, it’s like most of them don’t even truly believe in the things they say they do, they’re more focused on “owning the libs”

You’re not even allowed to own a firearm if you smoke marijuana in a state that is legal

That’s a blatant disregard for state rights and the second amendment
Listen, you and I were in agreement and until you acted like only Republicans are doing it. We watched them do it the other way for the last eight years. I don’t like either side using these tactics.

And that is correct technically if you smoke marijuana at all, you are in violation of that unconstitutional law. it is completely ridiculous. And in theory there are millions of felons walking around anytime the government chooses..

over9five

Staff member
I think Harris LOSES Democrat votes.
She's done nothing, is pictured as getting her position by sleeping her way up the ladder. AND, she's a woman.
Sorry, the country isnt ready for THIS woman to be President.

Doublestandards

Listen, you and I were in agreement and until you acted like only Republicans are doing it. We watched them do it the other way for the last eight years. I like either side using these tactics.

And that is correct technically if you smoke marijuana at all, you are in violation of that law. it is completely ridiculous. And in theory there are millions of felons walking around anytime the government chooses..
Well I mean it’s fair to point out republicans in my scenario because their big thing is state rights and 2nd amendment

Democrats tend to be more federal government and less pro gun

So I think it’s fair to put most of the blame of hypocrisy on republicans in this scenario

Doublestandards

She's done nothing, is pictured as getting her position by sleeping her way up the ladder. AND, she's a woman.
Or she could gain votes

Woman president after republicans overturn roe v wade

Former prosecutor against convicted felon

The attack ads are going to be interesting

Thebrownblob

Well I mean it’s fair to point out republicans in my scenario because their big thing is state rights and 2nd amendment

Democrats tend to be more federal government and less pro gun

So I think it’s fair to put most of the blame of hypocrisy on republicans in this scenario
I’ve made it clear. I think Hunter is a scumbag and a jerk who’s used his dad’s influence possibly even illegally. I can’t prove that, but that’s just my opinion.. but in no way do I think he should go to jail or even be convicted of such silly thing. As far as I know, he hasn’t been convicted of any drug related crimes at all.

Thebrownblob

Yes you are.
You cannot purchase one without lying on an ATF form. Lots of people own guns they did not purchase.
This is true. You can purchase a gun without filling out the ATF form if you don’t buy it new. The Democrats are trying to put an end to that as well pretending private property is some sort of gun show loophole.

Doublestandards

Yes you are.
You cannot purchase one without lying on an ATF form. Lots of people own guns they did not purchase.
“The federal Gun Control Act of 1968 prohibits any person who is an unlawful user of or addicted to any controlled substance as defined by the Controlled Substances Act of 1970 from shipping, transporting, receiving, or possessing ammunition or firearms”

ATF

oldngray

nowhere special
She also aggressively prosecuted small time drug dealers when she was a DA.

Thebrownblob

“The federal Gun Control Act of 1968 prohibits any person who is an unlawful user of or addicted to any controlled substance as defined by the Controlled Substances Act of 1970 from shipping, transporting, receiving, or possessing ammunition or firearms”

ATF
@DriveInDriveOut is technically correct if you don’t fill out the paperwork and check that box, you cannot be said to have lied on a federal form. You can buy a gun private party without filling out any forms.

Not as convenient and certainly shouldn’t have to be done as in my opinion that is a violation of the second amendment right for you to own a weapon.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I’ve made it clear. I think Hunter is a scumbag and a jerk who’s used his dad’s influence possibly even illegally. I can’t prove that, but that’s just my opinion.. but in no way do I think he should go to jail or even be convicted of such silly thing. As far as I know, he hasn’t been convicted of any drug related crimes at all.
The injustice of him not being charged for his drug crimes does not make his gun crimes okay.

Doublestandards

@DriveInDriveOut is technically correct if you don’t fill out the paperwork and check that box, you cannot be said to have lied on a federal form. You can buy a gun private party without filling out any forms.

Not as convenient and certainly shouldn’t have to be done as in my opinion that is a violation of the second amendment right for you to own a weapon.
Are you sure? The atf says you can not POSSESS a firearm if you use anything in the controlled substance act

oldngray

nowhere special
Hunter should have been prosecuted for other crimes but the DOJ stalled on those until the statute of limitations ran out. About all that was left was the gun charge.