Trump VP pick

oldngray

nowhere special
Not trying to create a store, just pointing things out. And I think they are important things as there was an attempt on Trump‘s life and vice president could very quickly be president. 🤔
He has some question marks about his past but he seems to have moved more towards the conservative Republicans. Whether he is genuine about that is the question. For now I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Thebrownblob

He has some question marks about his past but he seems to have moved more towards the conservative Republicans. Whether he is genuine about that is the question. For now I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.
Understandable, but character matters, and character is shown when tough decisions are supposed to be made it was barely 2 years ago. He was telling nurses they should either get vaccinated or be fired. Pretty much the same thing Joe Biden said.

oldngray

nowhere special
Understandable, but character matters, and character is shown when tough decisions are supposed to be made it was barely 2 years ago. He was telling nurses they should either get vaccinated or be fired. Pretty much the same thing Joe Biden said.
Things like that are what killed his chances as a Presidential candidate but he is still a viable back seater.

Didn’t they vet this chump? Trump would have been better off picking O’Brien
you don't get it, those are his features to the elite

oh did you think Trump wasn't part of the elite too?

joan-holloway-smoking.gif