Trump VP pick

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
He has some question marks about his past but he seems to have moved more towards the conservative Republicans. Whether he is genuine about that is the question. For now I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.
"Yes, I said those things about Trump. I believed that in 2016. I was wrong. I changed my mind. I think that's part of what's wrong in America today. There's nothing wrong with changing your position when you see it wasn't right."- JD Vance

tourists24

You have a different definition of homosexual sex that you define "not that there is anything wrong with that?"
ok full disclosure.... it was supposed to be in jest..... you posted he's gay. I don't think he really is, but that response is used a lot on BC when someone brings up something about being gay. Apologies for me not presenting humor well

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
ok full disclosure.... it was supposed to be in jest..... you posted he's gay. I don't think he really is, but that response is used a lot on BC when someone brings up something about being gay. Apologies for me not presenting humor well
(I don't think he is, either) Sarcasm and humor is missed in print.

pkgdriver

IMG_3887.gif