Trump VP pick

Thebrownblob

Yale law graduate.
They do a lot of copying and plagiarizing there, so who knows. 😂

1721181484241.gif

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Judging by the number of Indian doctors and engineers I suspect they must shake their heads at the number of ignorant whites in the U.S.
Hey, I don’t hold cows sacred. Shake your white head at that. They’re heathens. Never said they aren’t smart. They’re doomed, nonetheless.

UnionStrong

That's more people than in the UK. Shouldn't make blanket statements about they're ALL this or that. We've covered this before but never hurts to get a refresher course.
Are they not doomed for failing to accept Jesus Christ as their lord and savior? More people than the UK? We have counties with more people.

vantexan

Hypo crits.
You think someone practicing Christianity in a country that's overwhelmingly another religion is a hypocrite? Do you have any idea how many people have been killed for their Christian faith in a lot of these countries? How many missionaries have died in them? Did you know there are about 1 million members of the Church of Christ in India?

UnionStrong

You think someone practicing Christianity in a country that's overwhelmingly another religion is a hypocrite? Do you have any idea how many people have been killed for their Christian faith in a lot of these countries? How many missionaries have died in them? Did you know there are about 1 million members of the Church of Christ in India?
Do you even know what scripture says?

vantexan

Are they not doomed for failing to accept Jesus Christ as their lord and savior? More people than the UK? We have counties with more people.
The 70 million that you casually put down as nothing? And there are a lot of people who claim Christianity who are doomed by their own behavior too.