Uncle Larry Fink says “Work Longer” … You’ll be Happy

vantexan

I don't disagree, but the folks who are already raking in millions a year in salary really won't need that extra $1000 per month in Social Security income. The average American who will retire with barely a 401(k) will need to have the assurance their Social Security will not be shaved by 30% in 10 years when Social Security is forecast to become insolvent.
Now wait just a doggone minute! Who are you to say that guy making great money for 40 years doesn't need that extra thousand? That's a lot of fine wine he'd be missing out on!

vantexan

Not at all. I’m representing the hay. You better join a union and get some protection crowd, you know the crowd that you ignored your whole career and now I want to throw a fit because you’re screwed.

How’s that working for you?
I never ignored them. I supported FedEx getting a union. I spoke up at meetings with our brass. You assume too much sport.

Thebrownblob

Now just a doggone minute! Who are you to say that guy making great money for 40 years doesn't need that extra thousand? That's a lot of fine wine he'd be missing out on!
I’m glad you come around. Too bad you didn’t realize that when you were working and neither did millions of people who were just as ignorant as you to this idea. If you had realized it and you had stood up for yourself and had fought for it, you could’ve gotten some of that money upfront.

Thebrownblob

You'd lose.
Doubtful remember, you’re the same knucklehead who said Unions have corruption. Probably not a good idea to join.

Apply that logic to government. You know the one you’re now begging to penalize people. Because now it will benefit you. Your hypocrisy is stunning, if not laughable.

vantexan

Doubtful remember, you’re the same knucklehead who said Unions have corruption. Probably not a good idea to join.

Apply that logic to government. You know the one you’re now begging to penalize people. Because now it will benefit you. Your hypocrisy is stunning, if not laughable.
I said most unions are gone because they were corrupt. Show me where all these non government unions are now? The labor movement is in shambles. The Teamsters ran away from FedEx.

vantexan

Penalize? So let's see. They spend 40 or so years telling employees there's no money for raises and forget about benefits while they lived well but telling them with their money in the bank that there's a cap on how much they can get from SS is penalizing them. That example I gave of $550k? What's 6.2% of $150,000? Wow, they took almost all his money. Amazing.

Thebrownblob

I said most unions are gone because they were corrupt. Show me where all these non government unions are now? The labor movement is in shambles. The Teamsters ran away from FedEx.
There’s a lot of non-government. They’re just not full of members anymore because they’ve been fooled and they don’t need a union. Mostly the same politicians you voted for.

As far as the teamsters running away, that is not really true. We were never able to get traction with the workers as most of them like you were fooled they would be taken care of by Fred S and FedEx. The idea always was that if there was a ground swell of FedEx employees demanding unionization the government would eventually comply.

Thebrownblob

Penalize? So let's see. They spend 40 or so years telling employees there's no money for raises and forget about benefits while they lived well but telling them with their money in the bank that there's a cap on how much they can get from SS is penalizing them. That example I gave of $550k? What's 6.2% of $150,000? Wow, they took almost all his money. Amazing.

Lol and you believed them 😂😂😂

Thebrownblob

LOL answer the question. He's already taxed up to a certain amount and then over $200k isn't taxed on SS until he goes over $400k. So in my example he'd pay 6.2% on $150k. Wow, that's a lot. How will he ever survive
Why would I answer a question that I never said I had disagreed with or thought would not be OK? This was about you being chameleon. Now you want to take someone else’s money because it suits you. But you preach as if you’re some sort of free market conservative you were. In fact what you really want is to get on the government Teat.
It’s OK @vantexan it’s clear you need to. I’m just pointing out what a fraud you are. I cannot take you seriously.😂

vantexan

There’s a lot of non-government. They’re just not full of members anymore because they’ve been fooled and they don’t need a union. Mostly the same politicians you voted for.

As far as the teamsters running away, that is not really true. We were never able to get traction with the workers as most of them like you were fooled they would be taken care of by Fred S and FedEx. The idea always was that if there was a ground swell of FedEx employees demanding unionization the government would eventually comply.
We had an attachment to the FAA bill called the "Express Employees Relief Act." Our CEO started passing out big bucks to Democrats. Went from 35% signing union cards to force a vote to 50%. And it had to be the entire class nationwide, no station by station. So the Teamsters packed up and left. I was on this forum in 2010 discussing this every day. And put my name and employee number to some posts. It's easy for you to run someone down but you have no idea.

Thebrownblob

We had an attachment to the FAA bill called the "Express Employees Relief Act." Our CEO started passing out big bucks to Democrats. Went from 35% signing union cards to force a vote to 50%. And it had to be the entire class nationwide, no station by station. So the Teamsters packed up and left. I was on this forum in 2010 discussing this every day. And put my name and employee number to some posts. It's easy for you to run someone down but you have no idea.

I’m not running you down. I’m simply pointing out that you’re not what you say you are. You never have been that is why your life has been what it has been chameleons don’t do well. They are easy to sniff out.

Thebrownblob

They packed up and left because we never got more than 30% of the cards signed we were spit on, cussed out , we were laughed at, we were told it wasn’t necessary to join and they would always always be taken care of.

How’s that working?

vantexan

Why would I answer a question that I never said I had disagreed with or thought would not be OK? This was about you being chameleon. Now you want to take someone else’s money because it suits you. But you preach as if you’re some sort of free market conservative you were. In fact what you really want is to get on the government Teat.
It’s OK @vantexan it’s clear you need to. I’m just pointing out what a fraud you are. I cannot take you seriously.😂
Again, until I'm blue in the face, I've preached fiscal conservatism for decades. But guess what? My government has put us in a hard place. Our companies have put us in a hard place. Everyone is out to get theirs including you guys at your union. But let me say what about the working class? Where's ours? Too many of us. Can't have that. Talk about frauds. A bunch of greedy bastards climbing over each other while we're supposed to exist for your benefit. Well time you guys sucking at the teat pay up.

Thebrownblob

Again, until I'm blue in the face, I've preached fiscal conservatism for decades. But guess what? My government has put us in a hard place. Our companies have put us in a hard place. Everyone is out to get theirs including you guys at your union. But let me say what about the working class? Where's ours? Too many of us. Can't have that. Talk about frauds. A bunch of greedy bastards climbing over each other while we're supposed to exist for your benefit. Well time you guys sucking at the teat pay up.
I’m ready and happy to help you out! Wish we could’ve joined forces a lot sooner.