Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

tellthetruth

cluelesswolf , the $200 co pay is to stop people like you going to the hospital with the runs or a skin rash. Saves OUR plan alot of money.You get the $200 back ,, the hospital was charging the union $1800 for the runs ,, I guess you havent seen what is covered at the hospital?? no because you talk out your @ss and dont get any facts. Tell me wolf you ever vote for Hoffa??? 85% of our local didnt ,, Howie did ,, but if i was howie and getting paid an extra $25,000 from the international i would to... He sold you and your family down the river.but you never talk about that do you. You have ever right to complain about the new E board all you want and maybe your right about the BA's being bad ,, but lets not forget some of the old BA's Steve M all the feeder drivers hated him , besides he was put on the E board by Bill B boy so that he knew at least 1 guy would always kiss his @aa ,,, Pat D what a cry baby thank god he had very good stewards ,, Bill L LOL no need to go there,,and the white hair guy ,, Nemtith?? not sure of his name but talk about clueless ,, and lets not forget my guy Tony D if he didnt like you he sold u up the river in a minute ,,he was good when he first got in but after he drank the koolaid he went south. Our BA's will get better with time but most of the stewards wont help then , they dont want to fight UPS they rather roll over just like most of the stewards in 43rd st do very sad ....but hey i only have 2 years left REMEMBER LONEWOLF JUST BECAUSE WORDS ARE COMING OUT OF YOUR MOUTH DOESNT MEAN YOUR SAYING ANYTHING.. has Angelo counted the chads yet LOL

ACESUP804........................... I love the way you are always honest..

local804

cluelesswolf , but lets not forget some of the old BA's Steve M all the feeder drivers hated him , besides he was put on the E board by Bill B boy so that he knew at least 1 guy would always kiss his @aa ,,, Pat D what a cry baby thank god he had very good stewards ,, Bill L LOL no need to go there,,and the white hair guy ,, Nemtith?? not sure of his name but talk about clueless ,, and lets not forget my guy Tony D if he didnt like you he sold u up the river in a minute ,,he was good when he first got in but after he drank the koolaid he went south. Our BA's will get better with time but most of the stewards wont help then , they dont want to fight UPS they rather roll over just like most of the stewards in 43rd st do very sad ....but hey i only have 2 years left REMEMBER LONEWOLF JUST BECAUSE WORDS ARE COMING OUT OF YOUR MOUTH DOESNT MEAN YOUR SAYING ANYTHING.. has Angelo counted the chads yet LOL

bout time something legit makes this thread

CRASH501

cluelesswolf , the $200 co pay is to stop people like you going to the hospital with the runs or a skin rash. Saves OUR plan alot of money.You get the $200 back ,, the hospital was charging the union $1800 for the runs ,, I guess you havent seen what is covered at the hospital?? no because you talk out your @ss and dont get any facts. Tell me wolf you ever vote for Hoffa??? 85% of our local didnt ,, Howie did ,, but if i was howie and getting paid an extra $25,000 from the international i would to... He sold you and your family down the river.but you never talk about that do you. You have ever right to complain about the new E board all you want and maybe your right about the BA's being bad ,, but lets not forget some of the old BA's Steve M all the feeder drivers hated him , besides he was put on the E board by Bill B boy so that he knew at least 1 guy would always kiss his @aa ,,, Pat D what a cry baby thank god he had very good stewards ,, Bill L LOL no need to go there,,and the white hair guy ,, Nemtith?? not sure of his name but talk about clueless ,, and lets not forget my guy Tony D if he didnt like you he sold u up the river in a minute ,,he was good when he first got in but after he drank the koolaid he went south. Our BA's will get better with time but most of the stewards wont help then , they dont want to fight UPS they rather roll over just like most of the stewards in 43rd st do very sad ....but hey i only have 2 years left REMEMBER LONEWOLF JUST BECAUSE WORDS ARE COMING OUT OF YOUR MOUTH DOESNT MEAN YOUR SAYING ANYTHING.. has Angelo counted the chads yet LOL
THIS IS WHERE I MUST DISAGREE , John Nemmeth my friend was far from clueless , that man was the best shoppie brush ave has seen in 15 years or more and that I was told by guys with 25 on the job , I have seen him fight tooth and nail for our brothers including myself ! People may very well be right 804 needed a facelift BUT THAT IS 1 GUY THAT SHOULD HAVE STAYED ONBOARD ! yes he was row A BUT if you people actually put more thought into your votes a few row A guys should still be there ! There was no need for a clean slate but picking and choosing actual people to vote for in an election like that just required too much thought for some of our clueless brothers .
You people listened to all the hype and voted ROW B , maybe just maybe it would have been in the locals best interest to keep a few ROW A boys around !

tellthetruth

THIS IS WHERE I MUST DISAGREE , John Nemmeth my friend was far from clueless , that man was the best shoppie brush ave has seen in 15 years or more and that I was told by guys with 25 on the job , I have seen him fight tooth and nail for our brothers including myself ! People may very well be right 804 needed a facelift BUT THAT IS 1 GUY THAT SHOULD HAVE STAYED ONBOARD ! yes he was row A BUT if you people actually put more thought into your votes a few row A guys should still be there ! There was no need for a clean slate but picking and choosing actual people to vote for in an election like that just required too much thought for some of our clueless brothers .

You people listened to all the hype and voted ROW B , maybe just maybe it would have been in the locals best interest to keep a few ROW A boys around !
Crash!! Maybe you are right and maybe you are wrong....But didn't you get fired? And if you are waiting for your arbitration you better call the union hall to see that your files wasn't destroyed with the rest of the files by Howie and friends..LOL! Never burn bridges..

tellthetruth

AcesUp804

crash501 , as far as him being a shop steward you may be right ,, the problem i have is that he was put in to office as a favor for a BA that was retiring. not that he was the best person for the job.

deleted9

crash501 , as far as him being a shop steward you may be right ,, the problem i have is that he was put in to office as a favor for a BA that was retiring. not that he was the best person for the job.

Let me think about this, put in office as a favor, not the best person for the job, also was on here that he held a porter bid from going up so if he lost the election he would be able to sneak in that cushy position...... Pension fund at 40 percent funded, and all I read on this site is how bad UPS is, you people have more problems than you realize

CRASH501

Crash!! Maybe you are right and maybe you are wrong....But didn't you get fired? And if you are waiting for your arbitration you better call the union hall to see that your files wasn't destroyed with the rest of the files by Howie and friends..LOL! Never burn bridges..

from what ive been told so far my file is intact......BURNING BRIDGES IS WHAT I DO BEST ! but in this case its a matter of oppinion that i have voiced personally to my rep

local804

Let me think about this, put in office as a favor, not the best person for the job, also was on here that he held a porter bid from going up so if he lost the election he would be able to sneak in that cushy position...... Pension fund at 40 percent funded, and all I read on this site is how bad UPS is, you people have more problems than you realize

agree but just one word needs to be changed
You people HAD more problems than you realize otherwise your post is 100% accurate. The sad thing is that any monkey could have rolled into a BA spot on this board through election or appointment. As long as they had the boards support, they were golden. The rules have changed and people learn from their mistakes.

CRASH501

how ever he was put in office right now is not the case , while in office he represented the membership ! there were no deals being made it was UNION BUISNESS , fighting for us the membership . I understand your frustrations and I personally am not sure how he was placed on the ballot but he was voted in wasnt he ?
as far as the porters job I only know what I have read here , and from what I know brush ave has yet to hire / bid a porter and John is pulling loads , so here we are almost 7 months into the new board and he has top seniority on brush and he's not a porter why ?.
If he held this position for himself so to speak , where is the bid.
AND WAS I FIRED YES , I AWAIT MY FAIR HEARING

local804

And that is true about the porter job not being but up for bid. Almost as bad as Tony Ds little move when he went back to Foster.

local804

as far as the porters job I only know what I have read here , and from what I know brush ave has yet to hire / bid a porter and John is pulling loads , so here we are almost 7 months into the new board and he has top seniority on brush and he's not a porter why ?.

Oh my friend, what he tried and what he got was two different stories.

deleted9

how ever he was put in office right now is not the case , while in office he represented the membership ! there were no deals being made it was UNION BUISNESS , fighting for us the membership . I understand your frustrations and I personally am not sure how he was placed on the ballot but he was voted in wasnt he ?
AND WAS I FIRED YES , I AWAIT MY FAIR HEARING

I do not believe he has top seniority as you think, unless he is the steward and pulls that super seniority crap. By the way that was one of Carey's no no's, a steward using that steward position for super seniority.

CRASH501

I do not believe he has top seniority as you think, unless he is the steward and pulls that super seniority crap. By the way that was one of Carey's no no's, a steward using that steward position for super seniority.

Im pretty sure he has top seniority among route drivers , and he is not a shoppie . John in my book and the books of many a Great Union Rep. ......whatever he did while in office that pissed you guys off , im unaware of !

deleted9

Im pretty sure he has top seniority among route drivers , and he is not a shoppie . John in my book and the books of many a Great Union Rep. ......whatever he did while in office that pissed you guys off , im unaware of !

Your book means nothing you are fired

local804

Not in the loop on that one

Same type of game as his Brush ave partner in crime. Early morning shuttle to Newark job was never put up for bid in Foster.Tony realized this after he got booted back to package and started to cry foul about it. Didnt notice it though while he was the business agent. Tony does that shuttle now.