Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

AcesUp804

Here's another reason why it means a lot who we send to the Delgate Convention. It was our old E board, Howie and company that voted YES on the dues increase. YES they vote for our dues to go up... WHY because Hoffa wanted it. That vote was at the Delgate Convention. PLUS Howie and company all donate there own money to the Hoffa Slate ,any where from 500 to 1000 thats public info..... These are reasons why we can not allow or trust to send any of the old board there.......

AcesUp804

Didnt the row A eboard get you your job back when you got fired a few years ago?

No I've never been fired, I'm not Vinnie M , not that it matters but I do have my pride LOL plus I'm taller and better looking lol every week Dog swears I'm someone else LOL but I do wish I was Vinnie M then I would be able to put out a lot of juice stuff on Tony D and the old board ,, Trust me when I tell you , I've tried hard to get Vinnie to talk about Howie and the boys but he wouldn't. I just hope one day he writes a book.....

Had enough

That is true you didn't , but 2 or 3 people have, but I'v never been fired....[/QUOTE}

Not fare I never said you were Vinni M. either! I am also not Tony D. as you said. But I will tell you this, I will be a supportor of him if he does run for the Delegates Election. But I have an Idea for you. Why don't you Aces and Vinny M. with the green jacket run for the Delegates Election if the two of you think you can do good for our International? I hear that the Midget wants to be on the board too! Perfect!!!
Maybe I'll vote for you.

LittleBilly19

i just want to say when row a was there like 300 people were waiting arbitration and howie along with TONY D. did NOTHING ABOUT IT!!!!. so, what makes tony think he did anything better? they are a joke and so is row b. Tony told drivers "if u dont like it leave". when ups steam rolled over him and the rest of row a. Forget him and row a. Lets move on.

LittleBilly19

BTW, another row a winner who shared a room with Tony d used to go out fishing with management and was in wedding party of dist managers. Tony would prob run with him again. sad.. the guy was friend friends with a manager who fired like 100 people in his time at ups. i mean come on. enough is enough with all of them. The two feeder boys should really just go into management already. they hug them and hang out with them all the time anyway. or maybe come out of the closet.

Last edited:

LittleBilly19

some of those row a guys really thought they would stay until they died in the hall. but... when u are not willing to stand up and fight for what is good for the members and.. u show up once a week ,u get thrown out....

AcesUp804

That is true you didn't , but 2 or 3 people have, but I'v never been fired....[/QUOTE}

Not fare I never said you were Vinni M. either! I am also not Tony D. as you said. But I will tell you this, I will be a supportor of him if he does run for the Delegates Election. But I have an Idea for you. Why don't you Aces and Vinny M. with the green jacket run for the Delegates Election if the two of you think you can do good for our International? I hear that the Midget wants to be on the board too! Perfect!!!

I get to nervous when I'm around short people too long ;)

Had enough

Now your cornered Vinny M. Got you good. You just showed it, go hang out with your Green Jacket...You cant even control yourself!!! LOL We were waiting for you to attack because your so miserable!!

local804

Heard about the fishing and wedding party about the old board. That dm has now retired and no longer works here. That was a conflict of interest if I ever heard one.

Outlaw, where are you????????????

LittleBilly19

u are all wrong. im not "green jacket". if u really look at most of those row a guys , a guy like tony is out for himself. he never spoke out like this! until... he got thrown out.. bill b. was friends with high up management. dont ever let people back like that again. also, row b thinks ups management are good people that they can talk to. row b sucks also. they take from retirees and members instead of waiting and taking it from multi billion dollar ups!! get rid of them all...

LittleBilly19

its funny, where is tony? and his three names on brown cafe. its funny, he never posted on here before about people being fired and walked off when he was in hall .. tony, how many people were walked off back then? lets start a new thread about that?