Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

lonewolf

They have cut the dental plan in half and never told the members. We are all now finding out when we go to our dentist. that they can't see us anymore because are plan doesn't cover anything.

AcesUp804

you know what....the board being there all night making sure sups dont work is great and all.......but why dont all the stiffs that show up at 745am to check their load and bs with mgmt ---why dont they punch in and work....we all need to work together on this ....as for me---id rather walk in at 9---change and punch in.....but i cant believe all the bozos that stand there for over an hr and listen to nonsense ...

Your right they should do that , but I was told that there was a problem on Thursday nite because of a cali run , were the sups would let and tell members to go home and the sups would work to save the time.

AcesUp804

It is disgraceful that a bldg with 400+ pkg drivers (Foster) would have only 27 show up for a 8am union mtg. Drivers are upset and had enough with this row B bull****. who is crying more? mgmnt or 804. Tired of hearing excuses about why the drivers/preloaders are always wrong, and we have t "write it down". I am surprised Anthony C. showed up. row B is a puppet for the management.

First off I was at that meeting half the drivers didn't know about it, Anthony asked the stewards on Wed to tell members about the meet on Fri , Tony's little boy Cyrus didn't tell anyone ,plus Ralph from LP was taking down the flies in the building and the weather wasn't great. When the meeting start there was about 30 members Anthony C talked for about 20 minutes by the time it was over there were close to 70 members. A lot of members said they didn't know there was a meeting Anthony C said he put it together fast because of the meeting on Sunday and said that for the next meeting he would tell each center personally before dispatch.Also heard that later on Anthony C got in Ralph's face and said what the blank is up with you touching the meeting flies , Ralph said that harry (who Ralph hates ) was putting them up on the outside of the union board,and he didn't know it was for a meeting , but said just tell him to put them on the inside next time. I was told that by a porter.

AcesUp804

Again Acesdown804 you are clueless. It was only two of them. THEY WERE THEIR BECAUSE THE COMPANY DISCHARGE A FEEDER DRIVER. Just like when the day come and they discharge you, they will be their to help you clean out your locker my friend. "guess who"

your funny , you need to get better people telling you whats going on. Tim S , Jim R , Pete M , David friend , Mark H , Steve A , Sam C , Anthony C , and even Bill R the safety guy was there
...... I don't have to guess ,, must be nice working 4 days a week :)

AcesUp804

Another building is fed up and had many complaints. The East Side Building says Pete M. rarely comes to the Building. They say the little that he comes they can't stand him. He thinks who he is and fights with the members and gets along with Management. He has a big mouth until someone confronts him and runs with his tail between his legs. This is great! Another one with no backbone. We have no protection!!! :angry:

Had enough I think sometimes you are so out of touch..... But this time you hit the nail on the head I hear the same thing.... Don't think were friends now ;)

804brown

Its amazing how uninformed some posters are. Remember: you ar entitled to your own opinion, NOT YOUR OWN FACTS!
Is this new board perfect? No. Are they moving us in the right direction? Absolutely!
To the lonely wolves of this forum: why do you hound the new Board for trying to fix WHAT THE OLD BOARD SCREWED UP IN THE FIRST PLACE! They are addressing problems long overdue and neglected by Howie and co.
Tell me when was the last time you saw the Old Board doing a building raid, handing out usefull information at the gates, harassing management, addressing PART TIME as well as full time issues? NEVER! Only time you saw the entire crew was when they were out campaigning FOR THEMSELVES!
This new E/B are dedicated to the membership. You can hear it whenever you speak to them. They ran to fix our union. It had HUGE problems. It still has huge problems, but at least they are addressing them. Change doesn't happen overnight.

Had enough

Its amazing how uninformed some posters are. Remember: you ar entitled to your own opinion, NOT YOUR OWN FACTS!
Is this new board perfect? No. Are they moving us in the right direction? Absolutely!
To the lonely wolves of this forum: why do you hound the new Board for trying to fix WHAT THE OLD BOARD SCREWED UP IN THE FIRST PLACE! They are addressing problems long overdue and neglected by Howie and co.
Tell me when was the last time you saw the Old Board doing a building raid, handing out usefull information at the gates, harassing management, addressing PART TIME as well as full time issues? NEVER! Only time you saw the entire crew was when they were out campaigning FOR THEMSELVES!
This new E/B are dedicated to the membership. You can hear it whenever you speak to them. They ran to fix our union. It had HUGE problems. It still has huge problems, but at least they are addressing them. Change doesn't happen overnight.

Its apparent you hang with the guys or maybe you are one of them! I give you credit that you are trying to defend them or yourself. But forget it! People are sick of hearing about Carey and about you blaming the old board. There is no way a slate can run that long without these problems all these years, and Row B walks in and it crumbles. Bull Shi* they showed up only for campaigning. Row B has no backbone they only go in as a group when they do because they are scared to go alone and face the membership. They can't even get along with eachother, never mind helping the members. It only took 6 months for people to see. Its 10 months now and people are outraged. Wake up and smell the coffee with the few die hard Row B Fans.
Again I do not stand alone!:madashell::madashell::madashell:

Last edited:

Had enough

Had enough I think sometimes you are so out of touch..... But this time you hit the nail on the head I hear the same thing.... Don't think were friends now ;)

Aces, I think you need a life! Don't worry I dont need any friends. I have enough! But I was hoping to be close. You know what they say keep your friends close and your enemies closer. I hit it on the nail most of the time, but you must not be to fond of Pete M. yourself. :smart:

AcesUp804

"Its apparent you hang with the guys or maybe you are one of them! I give you credit that you are trying to defend them or yourself. But forget it! People are sick of hearing about Carey and about you blaming the old board. There is no way a slate can run that long without these problems all these years, and Row B walks in and it crumbles. Bull Shi* they showed up only for campaigning. Row B has no backbone they only go in as a group when they do because they are scared to go alone and face the membership. They can't even get along with each other, never mind helping the members. It only took 6 months for people to see. Its 10 months now and people are outraged. Wake up and smell the coffee with the few die hard Row B Fans."

People will never be sick of hearing of Ron Carey the old board did a great job in killing his name. You and your family live the way you do because of Ron Carey , your job is protected because of Ron Carey ,, why don't you show up tomorrow and hold a big sign that says "lets forget about Ron Carey" would love to watch you get your @ss kicked .... you talk the talk ,, walk the walk...... this is why people laugh at you , in Foster people talk about this site almost every day and everyone ,, everyone thinks your a joke ,, you say Row B has no backbone they only go in as a group when they do because they are scared to go alone and face the membership.so I guess you don't like the fact that Anthony goes in to Foster 3 times a week and has meetings by himself. Yea he looks so scared LOL ,either you are from the old board or are one of there good buddies that kissed there @ss. As for me I don't know Pete but I trust what my friends tell me , try being honest not just one sided........... please bring that sign :)

Had enough

Now Now Aces, If I brought that sign you would know who I was. You know I can't do that. Just go hang with your friends! I will be at the meeting. Its worth the laughs. By the way the Union and UPS were here well before Ron Carey and you, and everyone did just fine I am sorry you were never asked to be in the Union. You sound like a Want - to- Be .

That was not nice wanting my @ss Kicked. I would not want anyone to hurt you. Bad Boy!:its_all_good:Be Cool!

AcesUp804

Your right I just wanted to see if u would have the sign LOL , I'm a lover not a fighter ,Your also right the Union and ups were here before Ron Carey , But everything you have is because of him , just go talk to guys like me with over 25 years and learn something.....

Had enough

I went to the Union Meeting Sunday morning. It just does not have the feel of a real Union meeting. It lost something, I guess it started out good. About 175 people showed up which was pretty good. But half way through the meeting people started leaving again like the week before. Nothing was accomplished! Just 2 hours of boring speakers ! Nothing done (ZER0). They still contuct themselves has non-experience Union Officials! Row B were are still waiting!!!!!! Waiting for something good!!!!!!:sad-very:

AcesUp804

Thats true I didn't have that same feeling but with that said i was a good meeting , nice to here a lot about safety and whats going on with that. People are use to having it last only 1 hour and 15 minutes. It got really bad with those idiots from my building (foster) were asking those Questions , "hey i'm a driver for 15 years when does my lunch start" LOL I was waiting for someone from the old board to say something but they just stood in the back. The best part was when Tim held up the contract and said "the best contract ever" the whole place laughed , well not the old board members........

ROW A

NEWS !!!!!!! CYRUS THE TOKEN BOY AND MY OLD FRIEND TONY ALMOST HAVE THEIR SLATE IN PLACE FOR THE DELEGATE ELECTION COMING UP.... WOW ... WAKE UP TONY WAKE UP .....YOUR GONNA BE A THREE TIME LOSER ....STANDING OUT FRONT SHAKING HANDS WONT GET YOU BACK IN OFFICE ...WHAT YOU REALLY NEED IS A TIME MACHINE !!! SO YOU CAN GO BACK AND TURN DOWN THIS HORRIBLE CONTRACT YOU SAID WAS FAIR FOR THE TIMES :smart: I HEARING THE MEMBERS ARE NOT PLEASE WITH A FEW GUYS FROM THE NEW BOARD THE NAME IM ALWAYS HEARING IS PETE .M ...WOW THIS GUY TURNED OUT TO BE HORRIBLE ... I THINK YOUR TRAILER IS CALLING YOU PETE.....AND BILL .B YOU LOOK LIKE HELL LOL ... LET IT GO BILL... KEEP IT UP AND IN TWO YEARS YOU BE DEAD FROM STRESS......:surprised::smart:

Had enough

NEWS !!!!!!! CYRUS THE TOKEN BOY AND MY OLD FRIEND TONY ALMOST HAVE THEIR SLATE IN PLACE FOR THE DELEGATE ELECTION COMING UP.... WOW ... WAKE UP TONY WAKE UP .....YOUR GONNA BE A THREE TIME LOSER ....STANDING OUT FRONT SHAKING HANDS WONT GET YOU BACK IN OFFICE ...WHAT YOU REALLY NEED IS A TIME MACHINE !!! SO YOU CAN GO BACK AND TURN DOWN THIS HORRIBLE CONTRACT YOU SAID WAS FAIR FOR THE TIMES :smart: I HEARING THE MEMBERS ARE NOT PLEASE WITH A FEW GUYS FROM THE NEW BOARD THE NAME IM ALWAYS HEARING IS PETE .M ...WOW THIS GUY TURNED OUT TO BE HORRIBLE ... I THINK YOUR TRAILER IS CALLING YOU PETE.....AND BILL .B YOU LOOK LIKE HELL LOL ... LET IT GO BILL... KEEP IT UP AND IN TWO YEARS YOU BE DEAD FROM STRESS......:surprised::smart:

Best news I heard all Day!!! Row A Thanks for the good news you just made my weekend! Has anybody here seen my old friend Tony? Can you tell me where's he's gone? He helped alot of people and now he's gone. Has anybody seen my old friend Experience? Can you tell me where he's gone? He helped alot of people and now he's gone. FLASHING NEWS: MORE AND MORE MEMBERS CAN'T STAND THE WHOLE ROW B BOARD, PETE IS NOT THE ONLY ONE!
Again, I do not stand alone!!:bow:

804brown

NEWS !!!!!!! CYRUS THE TOKEN BOY AND MY OLD FRIEND TONY ALMOST HAVE THEIR SLATE IN PLACE FOR THE DELEGATE ELECTION COMING UP.... WOW ... WAKE UP TONY WAKE UP .....YOUR GONNA BE A THREE TIME LOSER ....STANDING OUT FRONT SHAKING HANDS WONT GET YOU BACK IN OFFICE ...WHAT YOU REALLY NEED IS A TIME MACHINE !!! SO YOU CAN GO BACK AND TURN DOWN THIS HORRIBLE CONTRACT YOU SAID WAS FAIR FOR THE TIMES....AND BILL .B YOU LOOK LIKE HELL LOL ... LET IT GO BILL... KEEP IT UP AND IN TWO YEARS YOU BE DEAD FROM STRESS......:surprised::smart:

LOL.LOL.LOL.Amazing, with UPS out of control, all these HAS BEENS can think of is to run for delegate? That's it? So they could what SUPPORT HOFFA at the convention? LOL. Good luck with that.

The union meeting went 2 hours on Sunday and the Back Wall Boys had nothing to offer. Let's face it guys - it's over! We have one enemy UPS management. Get with the program and join the fight!

AcesUp804

Cyrus should think long and hard about the move he is making, there are a lot of members from his center that are not happy with him. Many members in the building are already saying they know why Tony D will run , its because he only cares about himself , but for Cyrus to run, WOW is he really a pawn, most people know Cyrus was a closet Row B supporter anyway. All he is doing is opening the door for him to loss the next steward election.

Anthony C and a couple of people were at the gate getting signatures for Sandy Pope, they got well over 300. When Anthony was asked if he was going to vote for Sandy? He said "I don't know who I will vote for , but I want to make sure someone runs against Hoffa because we need to get a better contract" This guy is here less then a month and already he has most of Foster behind him . THINK HARD CYRUS