Union Politics - Tim S for General President 2016

ogrelord

Ground Down
I can think of several. It's early yet why put it all out there now

I've been a part timer for 12 years, and the last 2 contracts that Hoffa has put out has been give backs. it's now 1 year for healthcare and 18 months for the families. What happened to the 20k 22.3 jobs? Starting pay for part timers has gone up a whopping 1.50$ over the last 30 years. Longer progression, worse working conditions and on and on. These are just some of the reasons I'm supporting Teamster United slate.

And the use of those stupid golf carts instead of drivers :edit:

5habits100

I've been a part timer for 12 years, and the last 2 contracts that Hoffa has put out has been give backs. it's now 1 year for healthcare and 18 months for the families. What happened to the 20k 22.3 jobs? Starting pay for part timers has gone up a whopping 1.50$ over the last 30 years. Longer progression, worse working conditions and on and on. These are just some of the reasons I'm supporting Teamster United slate.

And the use of those stupid golf carts instead of drivers :edit:
They are hiring off the street in my local because part-timers don't want to drive.
It's 12 months for both.
Can you say that the 20k jobs are not in place? If so show some proof.
Have you filed a grievance on the working conditions? Probably not.
You are entitled to support whoever you want. I don't care. I would just say be careful what you ask for.
I'm supporting Hall.

Last edited:

member6045

They are hiring off the street in my local because part-timers don't want to drive.
It's 12 months for both.
You are entitled to support whoever you want. I don't care. I would just say be careful what you ask for.
I'm supporting Hall.

So you would rather eliminate a real driving job and replace them with a combo jobs

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
It's 12 months for both.
I'm supporting Hall.
Can you prove there are 20 thousand combo jobs created?

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Actually in all kindness I was probably the kid that kicked your ass. I was always the guy the wouldn't want to talk I just fought. One of the only things I learned from my father was how to act like an animal. :)
You are a credit to humanity.

A real fine human being.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Just think if Tim and his slate wins costing 250 local 804 jobs will be nothing.......his decisions may cost teamsters thousands of jobs
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1435271931.879525.jpg

Maybe that's what he means by this.