Union Politics - Tim S for General President 2016

Irishman Collins

There grasping for straws! They all know they have nothing but blind loyalty. I just hope they literally don't drink the kool-aid! There are some decent people among the brain washed

5habits100

There grasping for straws! They all know they have nothing but blind loyalty. I just hope they literally don't drink the kool-aid! There are some decent people among the brain washed
There is nothing to grasp for. T will sink himself all we have to do is sit back and wait til next year when the facts come out.

Irishman Collins

There is nothing to grasp for. T will sink himself all we have to do is sit back and wait til next year when the facts come out.
Here are some facts for you. Continued failing freight companies, concessinary contract in a "historic" profitable year, health care decreases, health care administrative failures, continuing decreasing of membership, multiple lost organizing campaigns, increase in decertifications, pension concessions, pension failures just to scratch the surface.

5habits100

Here are some facts for you. Continued failing freight companies, concessinary contract in a "historic" profitable year, health care decreases, health care administrative failures, continuing decreasing of membership, multiple lost organizing campaigns, increase in decertifications, pension concessions, pension failures just to scratch the surface.
In Tims local? Wow

5habits100

You forgot to use the word unsustainable

M

Mike hunt

the rumor going around my local right now is that Fred Z is thinking about splitting from Tim S