Union Politics - Tim S for General President 2016

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
When you get to work how long does it take you to get to your work area it could take up to 30 minutes in our area
About 5 minutes. Well, maybe you should have had Fed Zzzzz negotiate a time clock at the guard shack instead. Oh but that's right, he had zero comments when the negotiations were going on. And then when he was asked to run against the incumbents, he took the opportunity to put his own agenda before the members.

Irishman Collins

He won nothing and he has no negotiation skills. Let him negotiate a white paper contract with a company that is barely getting by and see how he does. He has the goose with the golden egg and people think he is a great negotiator. What a joke.
Lol, we have seen what Ken and Jimmy can do with the "golden egg". It's probably one of the best concessinary contracts ever written! Lol! Give them a white paper with a company struggling and I bet they can write those employees right out of a job!

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Lol, we have seen what Ken and Jimmy can do with the "golden egg". It's probably one of the best concessinary contracts ever written! Lol! Give them a white paper with a company struggling and I bet they can write those employees right out of a job!
Like when they help saved YRC when TDU wanted a strike? Yeah, those employees would have done great under Tim.

5habits100

Good thing no one listens to you because you don't know what you're talking about.