Union Politics - Tim S for General President 2016

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
When will you ever learn
If learning means:
Accepting consessionary contracts from profitable companies or imposing contracts against the majority vote or backing people who have threatened rank and file Teamsters.

If that what you mean by learning, I will never learn that.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
1) You try and fail to belittle your opposition at every opportunity.

2) You have a proven disdain for the rank and file.
A) You cheerleader as their voting rights get taken away by the international.
B) You openly back an Old Guard candidate that has threatened rank and file Teamsters.

Face it, you are a selfish OG cheerleader who's just in this for himself.

This coming from the child who made fun of the mentally handicapped? Your words are garbage. A twin of yourself.
My ideals keep jobs. Yours is to destroy them.

realbrown1

This coming from the child who made fun of the mentally handicapped? Your words are garbage. A twin of yourself.
My ideals keep jobs. Yours is to destroy them.
I treat people the way I'd want to be treated.

Not with unnecessary kid gloves.

Same thing with ABF they didn't want to strike when the vote was taken. After the fact people change their position
ABF would have gone out of business if there would have been a strike. The ABF deal was a good one. ABF bought a now union trucking company. I want to say it was Panther. They would have switched the accounts.

I disagree
1) You try and fail to belittle your opposition at every opportunity.

2) You have a proven disdain for the rank and file.
A) You cheerleader as their voting rights get taken away by the international.
B) You openly back an Old Guard candidate that has threatened rank and file Teamsters.

Face it, you are a selfish OG cheerleader who's just in this for himself.
The master passed on the first try.

If learning means:
Accepting consessionary contracts from profitable companies or imposing contracts against the majority vote or backing people who have threatened rank and file Teamsters.

If that what you mean by learning, I will never learn that.
Maybe in California people like unions but in the real world a lot of people don't like unions anymore. It's really sad. In fact right to work will probably be the majority soon. You do not understand this because your state will never be that way.

As far as threatening people I think you really need to talk to someone about this.

realbrown1

Maybe in California people like unions but in the real world a lot of people don't like unions anymore. It's really sad. In fact right to work will probably be the majority soon. You do not understand this because your state will never be that way.

As far as threatening people I think you really need to talk to someone about this.
Maybe more people like unions if the union's would stop imposing contracts upon the membership that overwhelmingly voted them down

And it would help if the union leaders would stop threatening the people that pay dues.

It's difficult enough trying to unionize work places, with this crap going on.

Wouldn't you agree?

Maybe more people like unions if the union's would stop imposing contracts upon the membership that overwhelmingly voted them down

And it would help if the union leaders would stop threatening the people that pay dues.

It's difficult enough trying to unionize work places, with this crap going on.

Wouldn't you agree?
I've never seen anyone actually threatened have you? Back in the first couple years of my employment I got into some fights with other teamsters but that was just disagreement. We weren't even involved in any union politics. We were just young.

Since I have become more involved I can honestly say I've never seen anyone threatened. If you threaten someone at work you get fired. If you threaten a member in the way I think you are implying you get board charges filed on you. I can tell you this no one wants that so I doubt it happens as much as you repeated say over and over. Now knowing what local you are from because of all the recent threads that have been started on the brown cafe with the demise of teamsternet I can say that you are definitely in a very very unique local. Perusing those thread while I was on vacation a couple of weeks ago was to say the least very special. I think you are just part of a different dynamic where you are from.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
The master passed on the first try.
Yes it did, barely.

But 18 supplements failed.

Our International Bylaws are predicated on local autonomy, which was completely crapped on when the IBT enacted Atricle XII, sec 6 of the IBT Constitution.

If nothing else comes out of the convention next year, this language needs to be ammended.

Yes it did, barely.

But 18 supplements failed.

Our International Bylaws are predicated on local autonomy, which was completely crapped on when the IBT enacted Atricle XII, sec 6 of the IBT Constitution.

If nothing else comes out of the convention next year, this language needs to be ammended.
The central supplement passed and so did the Ohio rider.