UPS Driver caught stealing

Coldworld

A guy at the other center in my building made it into his 70s in package before he retired. Absolutely insane.
That is nuts...seen it in feeder many times but damn... pkg into their 70's is beast mode. Watch them retire and die a year later...pkg probably keeping them alive lol.

34yearpackagehumper

Guy is 60...he really didn't gaf. You see the back of that truck??? He was probably glad he got canned not having to deal with all those boxes anymore.
When I saw the back of that PC,I said that looks like a metro run . Quite a run for a 60 year old but then again article says he only had 8 years in . So that was about the only run he could get. He is the same age I was when I retired . Quite the dumb--- to mess up a $100,000 year plus job over $1,200 worth of goods. What was he thinking ? I guess he wasn't !!!!!!!!!!!

When I saw the back of that PC,I said that looks like a metro run . Quite a run for a 60 year old but then again article says he only had 8 years in . So that was about the only run he could get. He is the same age I was when I retired . Quite the dumb--- to mess up a $100,000 year plus job over $1,200 worth of goods. What was he thinking ? I guess he wasn't !!!!!!!!!!!
Ni schitz

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I can't help but speculate if their primary motivation was some kind of runner-gunner brain rot like they needed that send again or closed business off their truck for tomorrow.
I'm with you you in this line of thinking.
Or maybe he had a history of discipline for missing business deliveries? Footage shows him dumping them at 5:15pm.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
James‘s addiction ahead of its time because truly nothing is shocking anymore
1722245135120.jpeg