UPS LATEST PROPOSAL

Undertow

And the few good ones they recruit somehow end up being a part-time supervisor
That's partly how the company baits them. The higher pay upon accepting the supervisor position looks like a substantial raise for doing something requiring far less physical exertion. At that point early on, the temptation is just too good to resist.

PreTrippin’

I now walk into the wild
Oh yeah. They probably found some random brown shirt and at the last minute “turn your hat backwards so you look like real part time scum”

Also the place is empty. My guess is they did it way before start time.
Probably to avoid a sups working grievance.

PreTrippin’

I now walk into the wild
This guy wants to become RPCD too.

104060375-1538677732633gettyimages-532422786.jpg
He wishes. He will never be RPCD.

Undertow

Was it better before ORION?
For 99+% of everybody forced to deal with it? Absolutely. If a majority of people who purchased stock in the company knew how badly flawed and counterproductive the program still is even after 10 years since it was installed, they'd want to bring a lawsuit against the company for defrauding the shareholders.

ManInBrown

I don’t think the issue is only PT wages. I find it hard to believe they went from a $.50 per year split raise, to something the leadership was satisfied with overnight.

That's partly how the company baits them. The higher pay upon accepting the supervisor position looks like a substantial raise for doing something requiring far less physical exertion. At that point early on, the temptation is just too good to resist.
actually most people go into management because they want to...

wait for it....

manage people

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
I don’t think the issue is only PT wages. I find it hard to believe they went from a $.50 per year split raise, to something the leadership was satisfied with overnight.
My only guess is because SOB isn’t pushing for a $10+ raise for FT which is why it was an easier pill to swallow for the company.

For 99+% of everybody forced to deal with it? Absolutely. If a majority of people who purchased stock in the company knew how badly flawed and counterproductive the program still is even after 10 years since it was installed, they'd want to bring a lawsuit against the company for defrauding the shareholders.
it's just a miles calculator with weighted priorities

do you understand how basic-bitch that really is?

MORS HOSTIBUS

Wouldn't a woke corporation want to level the economic playing field between main Street and Wallstreet? Another round of pizza and t-shirts here we come.