UPS LATEST PROPOSAL

2Down2Many2Go

I don’t think the issue is only PT wages. I find it hard to believe they went from a $.50 per year split raise, to something the leadership was satisfied with overnight.
Take it as you will, but I'm hearing FT got a great offer but Pt wages and new hires had to take it in the face. Sounds like UPS wants to pit the two against each other.

PT Car Washer

I have a hard time believing UPS is going to shut the company down over 3-5 dollars per hour to PTers. Just watched the morning Joe interview and he said the issues that remain are PT wages.
I bet we are talking about a lot more then $3 to $5/hr raise. PT wages have been neglected for 40 years.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Take it as you will, but I'm hearing FT got a great offer but Pt wages and new hires had to take it in the face. Sounds like UPS wants to pit the two against each other.
UPS knows who votes. I have to wonder if PT would vote down a contract that gave them a lot and screwed the FT.

Undertow

it's just a miles calculator with weighted priorities
Too bad it's weighted priorities are scheduling the biggest dump stops in the truck until noon to 1PM where the driver isn't allowed to attempt the stop if the receiving businesses are closed for lunch, scheduling the school delivery at 3PM when the parking lot is maxed out with busses, cars, kids and crossing guards, and directing the driver to somehow proceed over or through concrete barriers because it fails to account for the difference between a street and a boulevard.

Basic-bitch? Try to put all the lipstick on it you want. It won't change the fact the program has, is, and likely will continue to be a loser.

Last edited:

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I have a hard time believing UPS is going to shut the company down over 3-5 dollars per hour to PTers. Just watched the morning Joe interview and he said the issues that remain are PT wages.
Just shift the part time $ into full timers pension. Contract passes. Leadership wants the extra dues so they are pushing hard to make that income stream happen. This for a group that can't bother to vote.

RTS313

Looks like we are wrong:
View attachment 436751
950EBA8F-7B79-4298-9144-F8B8BD29A83A.gif