UPS LATEST PROPOSAL

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
You've been given the list. You say it's all been done and blah blah, you're fos and your greed :censored2:s your brothers. You pretend to be respected when what you really gather is pity. You do you man, :censored2: your buddy, no way you'd survive active duty dicking your brothers that way.
I'll send my proposal over

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
But that’s just it, in the 19 years I have been here, generally speaking, I have never seen so many full time opportunities in the last three years.
That was probably due to the pandemic. Guys were getting called up within months off the floor and I came at the tail end. However they were skipping seniority. It’s slowed down considerably over the course of the previous year here. I’m more than likely going to get laid off since the 22.4s are now back in the building and they’ll be made RPCDs. I’m sure I’ll be back for peak.

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
Shagging trailers around the yard is a FT Feeder job. No way that would be tolerated in my Local. The few times I had to move a shifter out of the way of package cars I made sure no one was around to see it.
They’re in feeders, but they’re part time in my local. I’m planning on doing that while I wait for a full time bid. However, I’d like someone to take the reigns as steward since I won’t be inside as much.